41

A U T H O R

Taehyung hugged Jin and Jisoo tightly then grabbed his luggage... "We're gonna miss you, V" Jin said making Taehyung smile... "Taehyung... Call me Taehyung" He smiled making Jin smile back...

"Gosh you're making me cry" Jin said dramatically while playfully wiping away stray tears... "Bye Taehyung" Jisoo said making Taehyung wave at the two then walked away to the waiting area for the train...

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

I guess it was a wrong idea to be 30 minutes early... Taehyung was dozing off into his mind while listening to a new song he heard yesterday (imma tell u guys later)...

The train was 5 minutes away and all Taehyung could do is stare into his phone screen...

2 minutes away and Taehyung was already gathering his things so he could get on the train until... "Tae..." A very familiar voice softly said while tapping Taehyung on his shoulder...

Taehyung looked to his right and saw the girl he was trying to avoid and also the reason why he was moving in the first place...

The silence between the two could cut like a knife... 'TRAIN TO DAEGU... ARRIVING' the voice echoed from the speakers... "You're actually moving? Why?" Jennie tried to stay calm but it was very obvious to Taehyung that she was at the verge of crying...

"I can't tell you that" Taehyung says with a small voice crack...The train arrives in front of them making Taehyung walk towards it until... "You're doing this to avoid me, right? You think this will make anything better? It's been 2 years, Tae! It won't do anything at all... I still love you and I know you still love me too... Can we just...please" Jennie said trying to find the right words to say...

Taehyung took a deep breath and faced Jennie... "I do... I do love you, Jen... But that's the problem... I can't... I killed your parents for fucks sake! How would you love a person like me?! I'm a bad person, Jen... Especially to you... So I'm leaving" He said then turned around and walked towards the train...

"Please, Tae... Please" Jennie cried while holding Taehyung back from his arm... 'GATES CLOSING IN ONE MINUTE' The voice echoed again from the speakers...

"Jen... " He sighed... He yanked his arm away from her (not to strong but strong enough to pull his arm back) and walked into the train...

Jennie was left kneeling on the ground while tears escaped her eyes... "No... Nooo... " She cried as the train started to move... She took one glance at Taehyung and made eye contact with him for the smallest time then the train left...

A FEW HOURS LATER...

Taehyung arrives at Daegu with eye bags under his eyes... He cried through the trip... He couldn't stand to see Jennie crying... And he didn't do anything about it...

He walks into his new house (they became rich af) and immediately sat in the couch... Not even thinking about unpacking his clothes... (most of his clothes are in a moving van on the way there)

He let out a big sigh and covered his face with his hands... Flashbacks from earlier kept looping in his mind... He wanted to forget... But he couldn't...

He just has to move on and start fresh...

TO BE CONTINUED...

change of schedule... 🍻

here are updated pics of me... cuz i have bangs now-

 cuz i have bangs now-

and if u have any questions, i wanted to do a q and a so

and if u have any questions, i wanted to do a q and a so... ask away!