15

Hello!!! I wanted to update on some of my books somehow... So I just wanted to publish this...

A U T H O R

Jennie decided to wear this:

While Taehyung wore this:

"Babe, you're FIGHTING guys

"Babe, you're FIGHTING guys... Not seducing them" Taehyung remarked as Jennie stepped out of the closet...

"I know that... That's why I wore this in the first place" she said as she presented a little turn in front of her boyfriend....

"Go change-" "No~ you know how long I tried to put on this fishnet?!" Jennie tried to convince Taehyung while pointing at her fishnet leggings... making Taehyung stare down at her legs...

"Imma say this... I let you use that outfit if I give you a second limp after the mission- OW!" he shouts as Jennie elbowed his arm...

"Deal... Its a win-win for me then..." Jennie says as she grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs...

"Ppali! Get in the car!" Taehyung's dad shouted as they started to run towards the car...

TIME SKIP...

Jennie hid behind the wall while holding her gun... Gun shots could be heard, blood dripping from bodies can be seen, and screams coming from people's mouths...

Jennie heavily breathed as she peeks at the side of the wall... She runs to the other side and shoots the other person she saw...

Jennie runs through the alleyway and hid in a corner... She took deep breaths and stood back on her feet... She reloaded her gun and peeked out...

As soon as she peeked out, a bullet was fired but just barely missed the girl... She was completely cornered... A smirk came unto her face as she thought of an idea...