38

THE NEXT DAY...

A U T H O R

Taehyung opened his eyes as he got woken up buy some unknown banging sounds against his windows... He sighed then checked what was going on then his eyes immediately widened...

There Jennie is, throwing rocks at his window... "TAEHYUNG!" She shouted... Taehyung widend his eyes once more and immediately ran down the stairs as fast as he can...

Before he can get to the front door, his dad stood in front of him... "What is she doing here? I thought I made it very clear not to see that girl again, V" He sternly said making Taehyung gulp down his saliva...

"This is the last time, dad... I promise... Just let me talk to her once... Please" He begged making his dad let out a sigh then nodded...

"Just this time" His dad said making Taehyung rush pass him, towards the door... "Jennie!" He said as he held her hands, stopping her from throwing anymore rocks...

"Tae! I missed you" She quickly hugged the boy making him hug back and caress her hair... "I'm here... " He softly says as they continue to hug each other...

"Please stay... Stay with me" She softly says making Taehyung bite down on his lips... "I-... I can't Jennie... You'll get hurt... I can't" He softly says as he pulls away from the hug but continues to hold her hands...

"Please" She says as tears start to form in her eyes... "No no no... Don't cry, baby... Don't cry... Shhh" He tried to calm her down while willing away her tears but more tears stream down her rosy cheeks...

"Don't cry... " He whispered... Jennie just sniffles and looks deeply into his eyes... "I want to be with you... I really do, Jen... But I can't... They're gonna hurt you" He explained to Jennie...

She bites down on her lips and looks down, avoiding the hazelnut brown eyes of the older... "But... " She starts but tears stream of her face once more... "Jennie... Don't cry please... I hate seeing you cry... Knowing that-" "It's because of you... " She continued his sentence...

"Okay... I'm gonna leave then... " She says then yanked her hands from his grip and turns around to walk away... But before she could leave Taehyung pulled her back and passionately kissed the brunette...

TO BE CONTINUED...

short chapter but that's all i can do rn-