40

A U T H O R

Taehyung's breathing turned heavier and heavier as he hid behind the wall while reloading his gun... His breathe hitched as he heard the voices of their target...

He took a deep breath in and shot the said guy... I guess that's one successful mission once again...

This was how he was living his life... As much as he doesn't like it, he really had to do this... He had no where else to go...

2 years without Jennie was a living hell for Taehyung... He was back to his blood filled and gory life... His name being announced on the news just like before...

And he has never wanted to smashed their TV right on the ground... He didn't want this to happen... Not again... He never even thought this was going to happen after he met Jennie...

But after killing her parents, he felt empty without her... He was living a life of sin... And he couldn't escape it...

...

"I'm worried about hyung" Jungkook tells Jin and Jisoo as he helps them fix the hospital wing... "What about him?" Jin says while he looks at the youngest in the room...

"He's been stuck on her for 2 years already... He didn't move on from that day... He hasn't moved on from Jennie noona at all" Jungkook stated while looking at the older couple...

"Noona was a big part of his life and now that she's gone, he's miserable" He added...

"We're all worried for Taehyung... He's still going on dangerous missions but still hasn't moved on... There's honestly one thing that can get him to start fresh... " Jin stated making both of them look at him...

"What?" Jisoo asked curiously... Unsure of what are they supposed to do for Taehyung... "We should move away... Get him started on a new life... Back in Daegu or in Jeju... He won't be reminded by Jennie at that point" He said making Jisoo pout at him...

"What about me and the girls? You do remember I'm an idol with them right?" She said making Jin sigh... "Guess that's another idea down the shredder... I really can't think of anything else" He said now focusing on fixing his tools..

"I'll move... " A familiar deep voice came from the direction of the door... They all look at him with wide eyes, not noticing that he walked in a few minutes ago...

"Tae-" "I want to move... I can't live like this anymore... I want to move on and I want to... Stay away from Jennie as much as possible" He sighed trying to hold in the tears from falling down...

"I was thinking about it anyways... I'm gonna miss you guys here and promise to visit me in Daegu" He said making them frown... "When are you moving? Did you ask dad-" "I'm moving next week... Yes, I did tell dad... But I didn't tell him why" Taehyung said making Jin nod...

...

THE NEXT DAY...

Jisoo walks in the studio and plops her back on the chair making Jennie, Lisa and Chae look at her gloomy expression... "What's wrong?" Char asked while standing up from the floor...

"Nothing it's just... Taehyung's moving away... It's gonna be hard to get used to, I guess" She said once again, catching Jennie's attention...

"When is he moving? Where is-" "He's moving next week, Jen... He's moving to Daegu" Jisoo says making Jennie look down at her feet... "Why is he moving out? Can I see him-" She tried to ask but Jisoo answered immediately...

"I don't think I should answer that... And I think it's best if you don't see him" She said making Jennie sigh and slowly nodded...

"I get it"

TO BE CONTINUED...