02

ONE DAY LATER...

A U T H O R

Jennie was walking to the park cuz she was planning to meet up with her best friend, Lisa today...

She walks towards the park and she walked by the same alley way she saw the other day...

She lookes at the back of the dark alley way, hoping to see the guy she saw the other day again...

Minutes passed and no sign of the guy, she shrugged it off then decided to walk to the park already.... As she turned she bumped into something....or in this case, someONE...

"Oof." she said then looks up to the guy... "Oh! Anneyeong again mister!" she cheerfully said making the guy chuckle... "Where you of to little one?" the guy asked making the girl automatically smile widely... Showing the cutest smile ever...

"I'm just going to meet my friend, Lisa" she said again with a great smile... "Oh then you better get going " he says while putting his hand on her shoulder then leaving... "Hm... Okay!" she said to herself then continued on her tracks...

TIME SKIP...

"Eomma! Appa! I met someone again!" the girl happily told her parents making them smile... "You always meet people Jen... Where did you meet this someone though?" her mom told making her smile... "In the alley way near the sidewalk... He was really nice" Jennie stated making her parents' eyes widen..

"He? How does he look like?" her dad questioned... "He had black hair and it was kinda curly... He was tall, his voice was deep and-" "Stay away from him Jennie" her dad cut her off making Jennie look at them confused... "Wae?" she innocently asked her parents... "He's dangerous... He's a... Mafia" her mom explains making Jennie look at them again with confusion...

"What is a mafia?" she asked making her parents look at each other then back to her.. "They kill people Jennie... They are dangerous" her dad said and Jennie nodded... "I will stay away from him..." Jennie said while smiling then she hugged them...

MEANWHILE...

"I want her, hyung. I need her. I want her to be mine. I want to have her-" then someone butted in his thoughts... "Woah Woah~ calm your tits down Tae-" "Don't call me that name... It's V" the guy said making the older chuckle...

"And FYI, I don't have tits, I have a d***..." Taehyung added making his older brother, Kim Seokjin laugh... "Okay okay, calm your d*** down and tell me her nam-" "Kim Jennie" the boy answers immediately not even letting his brother finish his sentence...

His brother chuckled at this and went on social media then searched the name 'Kim Jennie' then BOOM... There's their target...

(A/N: None of these likes, followers, following and comments are real... Only the name of the BlackPink members are real and its on Instagram if you didn't know... And I can't find a verified logo so bare with me... Follow them and if you didn't but I know y'all did already... And follow me...

www.instagram.com/itz_meeealexssi

Okay back to the story)