30

TWO MONTHS LATER...

(I know there's a lot of time skips but it fits into my story... Or at least my head)

A U T H O R

Taehyung layed in bed while thinking about... I actually don't know... (I legit don't know what to write) He looks to the night stand beside their bed and spots a framed picture of him and Jennie when they once went to the park...

He smiled to himself as he thought about that day... It was the first day he wore yellow, the first time he went to a park, the first time they kissed on camera...

It was just a wonderful day... He did most of the things he couldn't do when he was with the gang... Jennie meant the world to him... She made his life from living hell into the happiest life ever...

He really thinks- wait lemme rephrase that... He knows that Jennie is the one for him... Even though they have so many differences... Like what they say... 'Opposites Attract'

Taehyung and Jennie have been dating for more than a year now and Taehyung has been thinking of proposing these past months...

He opens the bed side night stand drawer then picks up a small red velvet box... He looks at this then smiles... He opens the box revealing a beautiful silver ring he bought a week ago...

The ring was very expensive... And he was hoping that if he had a son, he would pass it on...

Jennie is coming home at 8... And it's currently 6... So he had two hours to plan his proposal... He immediately thought of having a romantic dinner in their backyard...

THIRTY MINUTES LATER...

So far, Taehyung had only finished to set up the fairy lights around a table which was romantically decorated...

(just imagine the fairy lights there^)

He looked at the finished result and nodded to himself... Last thing they need was... Food...

Taehyung wasn't the best chef in the world so he asked help from his one and only older brother, Kim Seok Jin...

As if on que, the doorbell rings and he runs to open the door and it reveals a smiling Jin... "I'm so proud of you, Tae" He says as he hugs the younger which he hugs back...

"Thanks for coming, hyung" Taehyung thanked his brother then continued to do the things that they're supposed to do...

7:30

Taehyung took a fresh shower then used a classic black tuxedo to match the romantic vibes of his proposal plan...

He wrote notes around the house so it would lead Jennie to the place should be engaged

NOW IT'S BIG BRAIN TIME-
ANYWAYS- DO YOU KNOW THAT MARKIPLIER MEME?- WHEN JENNIE ARRIVES...

Jennie steps onto the porch then sees a not on the door...

Follow the roses...

- ur bimbo

Jennie chuckled at the note then opens the door then sees that all the lights down stairs were turned off... She sees the roses then rolled her eyes at how cheesy Taehyung was...

She gets to the room then sees a beautiful white dress on the bed with a note on top...

Use this dress of yours and take a shower... You must be stinky head still from all your sweat...

- your love

Jennie once again chuckled at the note then got ready...

TO BE CONTINUED...

hehe