07

A U T H O R

Taehyung trapped the small girl with his arms and looked into her glassy eyes... "You." he paused then carried her like a sack causing her to shout...

"TAETAE! LET ME G-GO AAAH!!!" she cried while she kept punching his back... Taehyung rolled his eyes then let go off her for a bit and held her again causing to shout...

"AAAH!" she let out a shout as she hugged his waist... She started to sob... Taehyung placed her on the bed and sat her down... "Are staying." he sternly said and then looked at the crying and sobbing girl...

"Yah." he called coldly... She didn't respond and just continued to cry... Taehyung scoffed at this and looked at her again... "YAH!" he shouted making her nervously look at him...

"M-Mw-Mwo?" Jennie breathed out as she cried... He held her chin and forced her to look at him... "You. Are. Staying. Here. With. Me" he paused at every word he said while looking at her eyes...

Her eyes turned more glassy then she removed his hand from her face and removed her shoes then layed down on the bed with her back facing him... Still crying...

Taehyung snapped out of it and looked at her again but this time his eyes softened... "Oh no..." he mumbled to himself then ran to the other side of the bed and looked at her...

"Jennie..." Taehyung called but she didn't answer but turned her back against him again... Taehyung sighed then went on the other side of the bed again looking at her...

"I'm sorry... I-Just... My anger... I-" "Don't talk to me..." she said as she turned again... "Jennie..." he said softly...'I never knew that she had this side... Where's the bubbly girl I always loved?' he thought...

"Jen-" "I want to see my family!" she shouted as she cried... "I don't care if you won't let me but I want to see them!... Jebal!" she cried...

"Jennie... I would take you to see your parents... But my dad's guards are everywhere and if he hears that you got out of the mansion he will flip out and definitely.... kill you... and me" Taehyung explained while laying down beside her as he caressed her cheek...

"But can we go there next time?" Jennie asked in a baby voice while sulking... "I'll try as soon as possible, arasseo?" he said and she slowly nodded then hugged his waist and buried her head into his chest making her caress her head and pulled her closer...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Srry if its short... Thank you for +1k reads!!! 💕💖💖💕 I love you all so much and thank you for all the support 😊💕😊💖