26

A U T H O R

"Jin oppa, help... Please"

"Jennie... What's wrong? What happened" Jin answered... "Tae... He's... He-" She couldn't finish her sentence as sobs come out of her mouth...

"I'm coming... Hang on alright? He's... Gonna survive.. Just wait" He ended the call and rushed to get all his things from the hospital wing...

Meanwhile, Jennie was still crying while hugging Taehyung... She has never seen Taehyung in this state... She did her best to help him stop abusing drugs but it obviously wasn't enough...

"It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault" She repeats as she rock back and forth until a grip was felt on her wrist...

"Hajima... " He says weakly... She stared at him with a shocked look... His eyes was still closed, his paler than ever, and his lips has a different color...

"It's... Not" He breathed out, trying so hard to open his eyes... He couldn't but he knows that she would still be crying...

He let's out a weak chuckle... "I love... You" He says... "I love you too Tae but don't leave me... Please" She continued to cry... Tear drops fall on Taehyung's face... "Ani... I'm never gonna leave you" He answered until he fell into a deep sleep...

"Tae.. Please" She begs as she hugs his figure... Footsteps echoed through the halls... "JIN OPPA" She shouted for him as she continued to cry...

After a minute of finding their room, Jin finally found Tae and Jennie... He fell onto his knees and looked at his younger brother... They carried Taehyung onto the bed...

"Is he okay? Will he- he-" More sobs escape Jennie's mouth... She felt a grip again... Expecting it to be Jin, she looked up but it was Taehyung's hand on hers...

"I'm okay baby" He breathes out as he shifted his head towards her... "Don't cry... Pl-please" He says then breathed heavily...

"Hang in there, Taehyung... Just... Hang in there"

FEW HOURS LATER...

Jennie lays on Taehyung's arm as snores comes out of her mouth... Jin told Jennie that Taehyung would be asleep for a while... He said that she should be the one to change his bandages on his arm just in case...

Taehyung flutters his eyes open, just to see the beautiful girl, sleeping beside him... He smiled at the site and just leaned closer to Jennie...

"Tae? " She says as she felt movement of her boyfriend... "Yes, baby?" He answered... She almost jolt up in surprise but Taehyung just hugged her as tight as he could...

"Don't... I'm okay... I'm okay" He stops her... She let's out a sigh and just cuddled in closer to him... "Stop scaring me like that" Jennie says as she burries (?) her head in his chest...

"Arasseo... "

He answers as he hugs her with all his life...

TO BE CONTINUED...

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO TAE PLZ DON'T COME FOR ME!