45

A U T H O R

"Privately... "

Jennie smirks, pulling Taehyung's arm and walking towards the door... Once they're in the hallway, Jennie removes her grip from his arm then immediately looked at his eyes...

"Explain... Jennie... This isn't you... Why are you doing this?" Taehyung asked making Jennie look down towards the ground... "I didn't expect to see her when I came to visit you, Tae... I know she's more stronger than me... We both know that... I just... Felt insecure... And I- I... I don't know... " Jennie struggled to find the right words to say as Taehyung continued staring at her...

"Why would you feel insecure? You didn't even know why I came back..." Taehyung adds making her look up at him with a confused expression on her face... "I came back to see you... " He tried to hold her hands but she pulled back...

"With her?" She says... "You came to see me... With her? Who even is she?" Jennie added making Taehyung look for words to say... "Renee is the girl I've been working with in the last months... Even though I was in Daegu, I still had to carry missions... And she was assigned as my partner" He explained...

"Then why we're you two kissing the time you came back? You were kissing her back... Your damn shirt was off for goodness sake!" She exclaimed... Taehyung looked into her eyes and then took a hold of her hand...

"She kissed me... I kissed back because I was in the moment... I'm sorry-" Taehyung tried to apologize but Jennie shook her head and said... "What are you apologizing for? We're not dating... We're over, right?" She said shifting her gaze from the floor to his eyes...

"Do you want us to be over?" Taehyung asked... She doesn't answer and just continues to stare into his eyes... She couldn't find any words to say... She was stuck...

"Jen, we can't just stay like this... Renee is just my partner... And you're the love of my life... How could anything or anyone beat that?" Taehyung said while looking into her sparkling orbs...

Jennie bit her lips as she tries to hide her smile... Of course, Taehyung noticed and smiled back... "So what are we going to do now?" Jennie asked with a cute smile on her face...

Taehyung doesn't answer, instead just pulling her closer and closer until....

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

srry i didn't publish it yesterday- i was tired cuz i hanged out w/ my friends-