21

This chapter has mentions of drugs...

A U T H O R

"I can't do this"

Jennie looked up at the older, who was currently looking at his shoes... He dug his hands in his pockets and took out the keys...

He unlocked her wrist and ankle restraints and threw her back her clothes (she's only in her underwear) and threw the key somewhere...

"Now leave... You know where the door is... Just... Go" He said so emotionless-ly (def not a word but) making her worry more about him...

She put on her clothing then tried walking to the stairs but looked back to the guy sitting on the chair while looking down at the floor...

"Tae... " "Please... Just go... Live your life... Be happy with your cousin... Don't even ask how I know... Just please... Go home" He said as tears started to form at the corner of his eyes..

Her frown became deeper as he said that... She walked up to him, crouched down and held his hand...

"But I am home...Im home whenever I'm with you..." She said as tears fell from her eyes too... He laughed bitterly at her remark.. "See? I have a bad influence on you... Just go, Jennie... Let's pretend that this didn't happen... " He paused and looked at their hands and then at her eyes...

"Let's pretend that we didn't happen"

Words cut through both of their hearts like a knife... "Yah... Please don't say that-" "There's no better thing to do Jen... " He cuts her off as he holds her hand tighter...

"We can't do this Jen... We're... Not meant for each other Jen... So let's stop... " He says as makes her heart and his heart ache more..

"Tae... Please... Let's escape together... We can stay somewhere far from this city... At the country side or something... Just please... Don't say that... " She says as she stands up with his hands in hers...

She tries to pull him up but he's too heavy for her to pull... "Tae please... " She begs as she started to cry...

"Jen just go... Please just... Go... I'm begging you, Jen... " At this point he was sobbing... He's sweating so much... "Jen... Go" He says as he let's go of her hand...

"Tae... " She tries to reach for his hand but he pulled it back... "Go" He says to her, eyes slightly closed...

He breathes heavily then his vision was gone... "TAE! " She ran towards the unconscious male and took his head to her lap...

"Tae open your eyes.. Tae... Tae! " She started to cry as she took his face in her hands... "Tae!" She cried as she looked at the unconscious male...

"HELP PLEASE! " She yelled... "JIN OPPA! JISOO UNNIE!!! " She shouted for help, assuming that the couple was in the building and hopefully they would help her bring Taehyung to the hospital wing...

...

"JIN OPPA! JISOO UNNIE!!! " Jin and Jisoo heard as they walk past the basement door... "Was that Jennie? " Jisoo asked her boyfriend with a worried face...

The couple rushed down the the stairs only to see an unconscious Taehyung and a sobbing Jennie...

JISOO rushed out to get a stretcher then they carried him to the stretcher then went towards the hospital wing... "Is he gonna be okay? What happened? Taehyung" Jennie trailed off as she held his hand while they rolled him there....

"He's gonna be okay Jen... This has happened before... He's just... Tired" Jin tried to console her while they were walking towards the wing...

FLASHBACK (RIGHT AFTER HE GOT REJECTED AT THE FUNERAL HOME)

Taehyung cried in his room... Regret swallowing him down... He regretted all the things he did... He regretted once he saw that sad face plastered on Jennie's face...

He stared at himself through the bathroom mirror... Eye bags under his red eyes and pale lips... He looked horrible...

His gaze wondered around the room then landed on the mirror again... (He had those mirror cabinets)

He opens it and there it was... A bottle filled with white fluid next to a pack of needles.. His shakey hands reached for both... Taking one needle and syringe and filled it with the liquid...

Once he pushed the liquid in, he felt like he was in his euphoria... He felt numb... He felt like all his problems just went away just like that...

END OF FLASHBACK...

Jin and Jisoo knew that Taehyung was relapsing and abusing drugs... But they didn't want to hurt Jennie and they thought that they weren't supposed to tell her... Taehyung is supposed to tell her...

Taehyung was sleeping... They took him to his room... Jennie followed and just stayed with the male... She held his hand and just looked at his handsome face...

"Taehyung... Jebal... Wake up... I want to talk to you" She whispered close to him... She looked at the clock and it was already 7:00 pm...

She let out a deep sigh and then just rummaged through the closet they used to share..

She found her silk night gown that she left there... She took it then walked towards the bathroom and then changed into the dress. ..

She checked her breath and scrunched her nose. .. She opened the mirror to get the toothbrushes and her eyes widened at the sight..

"D-Drugs? " She asked herself in shock... "Yah! " Taehyung closed the mirror as quick as he can but it was too late...

"You're doing drugs? " Jennie asked as tears started to form at the corner of her eyes...

He gulped... He knows that if Jennie found out, she'd be crushed...

He cleared his throat and looked at her emotionlessly again... "Why do you even care? What are you even doing here-"

Before he could finish, a pair of soft pink lips crashed into his...

TO BE CONTINUED...