09

A U T H O R

Taehyung and Jennie woke up by hearing bangs on the iron door... "YAH! YOU KIDS BETTER BE NOT DOING FISHY IN THERE!" Taehyung's father banged on the door...

Taehyung hugged Jennie tightly as his psychotic father entered the room... "Rise and shine you two..." he sang as he was swinging his gun on his right hand...

Taehyung heard Jennie whimpering making him hug her tighter... Not to tight to like strangle her but tight enought to recieve the loving comfort from the boy...

"Aww~what a lovely couple... What if someone dies in the couple? Which one?" He said making Taehyung glare at him...

"You aren't at all scared of losing me, aren't you?" Taehyung asked as he was looking at his father while hugging Jennie as tight as he could possibly do it...

Taehyung's father looked at him with an arched brow... "I will never let anyone hurt Jennie... As much as you want to I cannot obey your command right now... She... Needs me" he explains as he caressed the whimpering girl's back...

"Boohoo son... Let her cry if she wants to... You can't stop me from killing her..." his father said leaving Taehyung with an angered face with a now white coloured fist because of how much he clenched them...

"I'm not that cruel, am I? At least I got you kids some food..." his father snickers then with a snap on his fingers, med in black came in the room and put the two trays beside them then left immediately...

Taehyung's dad let out an evil chuckle and showed them an evil smirk... He leaves the room, locking the iron door...

"Come one, little one... Its time for breakfast... Nom nom nom" he tried to cheer the crying girl beside him... He takes the chopsticks then tried to feed her but she looked away making Taehyung worry...

"Little one, you have to eat" he reminds her but she moved backwards, away from Taehyung...

"Little one?" he asks as he tried to get closer but Jennie kept on moving back... "A-Ani... Stay- s-away from me" Jennie cried leaving Taehyung shocked...

"I didn't do anything wroung, little one? Did I do something wrong or any-" "STAY AWAY!" she cried then hugged her knees and buried her face into it...

"As you wish then little one" Taehyung sadly accepts then ate his food...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Srry if its short