01

A U T H O R

Jennie came out of the ice crem shop with a milk ice cream in her hands... She goes out of the plce while happily prancing and skipping...

"Anneyeong Jennie" "Hello there!" "How are you Jennie ?" "I'm feeling great!" "Nice to see you Jennie" "Nice to see you too!" people greeted the girl and Jennie happily and cheerfully greeted them back...

She continued to walk towards her house then saw a very dark alley way.. She curiously tilt her head then looked at the edge of the alley...

"HELP!" Jennie heard a girl scream then followed by a deep yell... "SHUT THE FVCK UP YOU SLUT! BRING HER TO THE MANSION AND FINISH HER OFF!" the voice yelled and followed again by the girl "NO! I DON'T WANT TO D-" she heard then the voice got cut off... "I SAID THE FVCK UP!" the guy yelled again making Jennie more curious...

"Hello?" Jennie called in confusion... "Sh!t" the voice mumbled then a figure came out of the dark alley way ... "Hello mister!" the girl cheerfully greeted him... Making him smile...

"Hello there dear... What are you doing here? It's dangerous here" the guy said and asked... "I just heard a girl scream 'HELP'" she mimicked the voice she heard making the guy chuckle... "Oh that was nothing. She just couldn't carry that fvcking heavy ass table" he explained making her gasp... "You swore" she pointed out making the guy giggle...

"What's your name little girl?" he asked while touching her chin (Like how Taehyung does to JK in real life) making her giggle... "Kim Jennie imnida" she introduced making the guy show a small smile...

"You should go home little girl" the guy said tickling her waist making her laugh and wiggle to the side... "Arasseo~ see you next time mister!" she said then she cutely ran away... The guy smirked then vanished into the dark alley...

Time skip...

"I want her, hyung"

To be continued...

YES! FINALLY A MAFIA BOOK! I've actually been DYING to make one for a while...

So I hope you guys liked it...