28

A U T H O R

Jennie woke up to the light flowing through the windows... She lets out a soft yawn and turned around, expecting to see the handsome face we all know and love but... Taehyung wasn't there...

She jolts up, feeling worried... She stood up and the first thing she sees is Taehyung's bandages on the ground... She ran to the bathroom as quick as she could...

She opens the door and sees Taehyung holding a needle filled with white substance... She was quick enough to know it out of his hand making him look at her...

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!? I thought I- I thought I helped you through this" She lets out as a tear fall from her eye... "Jen... I'm sorry... You did help me- You are helping me! But.. I don't know what's wrong with me" Taehyung says as he walks closer to the crying girl...

"*sniffles* Okay... Let's start fresh, alright?" Jennie asks Taehyung making him nod... "Let's throw every single needle in this house and every drop of fluid you use... Let's throw everything away" Jennie started making Taehyung pout at her...

"Like... everything?" He asks as he fiddles with his fingers... "Yes Taehyung... Every. Thing... And if you have a need to take them again... Just come to me and hug me, alright?" Jennie says making Taehyung hug her as tight as he can...

He started to sob making Jennie pat his back... "Shhh... I'm here... I'm here... " She comforted him making him bury his face in her shoulder...

"I'm here... "

ONE MONTH LATER...

"See how far you've came, Tae!" Jennie stated with glee... Jennie's adorable face brings smile to his face... He ran to her and hugs her then lifts up in the air making her shreek in shock...

"I love you so much, Jen" He says as he slowly brings her down and hugs her.. "I love you too, Tae"...

TO BE CONTINUED...