42

A U T H O R

MEANWHILE...

Jennie stood up from the floor then wiped her stray (kidz-😼) tears with her sleeves... She sniffed as she looked at the train tracks that lead Taehyung to leave her in Seoul...

She took a final glance then walked away... She didn't even notice the hundreds (not rlly) of people staring at her... She didn't want to care about any drama right now...

She got back to her house and sat on the couch... She then stared at the framed pictures of Taehyung and herself when they were still dating...

When they went to the park... When she got her first mission complete... When they went to the beach together... So many memories... She wishes to make more... With Taehyung...

Tears start to fall from her eyes then she continued to sob into her wrist... 'I want him to be in my life again... ' She thought....

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

Jennie and the girls walked in their dressing room and immediately sat on their chairs after a tiring performance... Jisoo received a text message then their staff gave her phone to respect her privacy...

"Taehyung's back?!" She screamed and squealed out of nowhere making everyone look at her... "What?" Jennie, Chae and Lisa asked in unison making Jisoo turn her gaze towards them....

"Taehyung is visiting from Daegu for the weekend..." She said as she jumped up and down in excitement... She really did miss Taehyung as well....

"So that means he's staying here for 2 days?" Jennie asked making Chae chuckle... "What do you think- OW" She immediately shouts as Jennie throws her book at Chaeyoung...

"Unnie... I know it's best that I won't meet him... But can I see him? Just for a short while... Please... I just want to talk to him for a second" Jennie rambled which caught all of Jisoo's attention...

"Just for a while, I guess... You should ask Jin for permission, not me" Jisoo says... Making Jennie smile. ...

TO BE CONTINUED...

very short chapter bc im chatting my....yup