22

A U T H O R

Taehyung was shocked at her sudden action but immediately kissed her back... How he missed how these pair of lips felt on his own...

He moved his hands to her cheeks, cupping both sides of her face while hers travelled to his collar, pulling him lower...

They both pulled back and looked at each other's eyes.. Both of them know that they both still love each other for certain...

"That's why I care... " Jennie said as she painted for air... But tears started to form at the corner of her eyes...

She stared at his arm then rolled the sleeves up, only to see marks from the needle... She started to cry as she collapsed on the ground...

"Jen-" "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF?! " She shouted at him making him frown... He crouched down to her and held her hands...

"I had nothing to do... It started maybe a week after your parents died... I knew I couldn't do anything to make you come back... Yes I stole from your family but it still wasn't enough... Our members are sick... We had nothing to treat them with... Jin hyung would be able to treat them but we still didn't have enough money... " Taehyung tried to explain but tears kept falling from Jennie's eyes...

"Hey... " He says gently to the crying girl and gently takes her chin to make her look at him... "I'll try to stop... If you want me to stop, then... I'll try to stop... I'll do my best Jen I promise... As long as your here with me, I can end this nightmare" He assured her making her worry a bit less...

"We'll stay... Here? " Jennie asked him... "If you don't like to-" "I don't mean it like that though... I'm just saying... With all your missions and things... You will have problems to get clean from...those" She explained making him agree slowly...

"Then let's stay at your house... " Taehyung suggested... "Just the two of us... " He added as he winked at her with a smirk making her blush like a tomato and hit him on his arm...

THREE HOURS LATER...

They finally finished packing all Taehyung's things into boxes... Jennie stood up from the ground, frustrated at the older... "YOU BARELY EVEN HELPED! " she exclaimed making the other chuckle...

He walked over to her... She looked up to him... "You're height doesn't intimidate me" She squinted making him let out another chuckle...

"Maybe you should drink more milk then" He teased and quickly ran away from the annoyed girl...

"You better run-"

*knock knock*

"Son!" His dad banged on the door ... Making both their eyes widen...

They heard a gun getting cocked back (oop-) making Taehyung respond... "DON'T SHOOT THE DOOR AGAIN FOR PETE'S SAKE! " he shouted as he mentions Jennie to go under the bed...

He peeps out of the door... "Yes? " He says as he tried to make enough space for his face and a minimum space so he couldn't see all the boxes around...

"What is this nonsense, son? " His father looked at him with a weird look... "I'm naked" He says making Jennie try to stop her laugh...

"Aigoo... You never changed" His father sighed then walked away...

Jennie came out of under the bed while laughing... "You're naked?! " She exclaimed as she continued laughing... "What a stupid excuse" She laughed more making Taehyung roll his eyes...

"You better shut up, babe or else I'm going to bring that box with us too" He said, pointing to a specific box at the corner...

She walked over to the box and checked what's in it... "Oh heck nah... You are not bringing this box to my house" She exclaimed making the older laugh...

TO BE CONTINUED...