36

A U T H O R

Taehyung opened his eyes and started the day with an annoyed expression on his face... Well, he was sleeping peacefully until his phone started to ring...repeatedly... So he had to suck it up and just check who in the world is calling him this early...

He sits up then reaches for his phone and checked the caller id... 'Appa' was written on the device making him groan softly not wanting to wake the sleeping girl up...

13 missed calls from 'Appa'...
10 new messages from 'Appa'...

APPA
Yah

APPA
V answer your fucking
phone!

APPA
You better get back here
today

APPA
Where even are you?!

APPA
Son, you come back
here!

APPA
Apparently...Seokjin doesn't
even know where you
are...

APPA
Get back here because
we have guests coming
over...

APPA
Are you with the Kim
girl?!

APPA
Stay away from her or
she's gonna get hurt...

APPA
Badly...

Taehyung's eyes widen at the three last messages then shifted his gaze to the sleeping girl beside him...

He successfully got out of bed and washed up without Jennie waking up... He took his backpack and carefully sneaked to the door but...

"Tae?" The brunette says confused on why she couldn't feel the boy beside her... Taehyung lets out a sigh as Jennie started to flutter her eyes open...

"You're leaving?" She says as her eyes start to become glossy... "No no no no... Don't cry, Jen" He rushed up to the brunette and hugged her tightly and brushed her hair from the back...

"You'll leave me again?" She sobbed out making Taehyung hug her tighter... "I need to go, Jennie... " He says...

"No, I don't want you to go!" She cried... "I don't want you to be hurt..." He said... But gets shocked as Jennie pushed him away...

"And so you're going to leave me here alone again?!" She cried out then faced away from Taehyung and tucker herself into her sheets again...

"Jen-" "Then just go! Leave me!" She cried... Taehyung sighed then stood up, took his bag then walked out of the door...

More tears streamed down Jennie's face... Half of her wanted him to leave... She was so frustrated on why Taehyung would leave her alone again... But half of her wanted to stay... She wanted to be with him...

She couldn't even continue to be with the group (BLACKPINK) if he wasn't around to support her... She didn't know what to feel...

She feels... empty...

She was alone again...

Taehyung was her world... And she still hopes that she is his world as well...

TO BE CONTINUED...

u wanted a face reveal... but there's a typhoon here in the Philippines so our signal is too weak rn to load a photo so imma do it some time later...