19

A U T H O R

"You like being tied up right? "

"Stop it please... I just don't... Please" She started to cry on the ground while trying to crawl to the taller boy...

"What's wrong, little one? You tortured me... I mean... I get that killing my parents-in-law was so cruel but... You think I felt good doing it? " Taehyung said as he crouches down to her level and gripped her chin...

"I didn't know-" "OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T! " He yelled at the girl then stood up from the floor... "YOU NEVER WANTED TO KNOW HOW I FELT" He shouted again as he started to walk away from the girl...

He motioned something to the two men standing there... They both nodded then walked towards Jennie...

"NO TAE PLEASE! " She shouted as they both take her back and cuffed her to the walls...

(Like these but on a wall on her wrists and ankles)

The two men finished chaining her up and left after Taehyung nodded at them...

"Tae... Please... " She begged but he scoffed... "Please, what little one? What do you want? " He walked to the table with stuff on it that Jennie didn't know about...

"Let me go... Please... I-I'll be a good girl... Good girl.. A good... Girl" She said currently losing it already...

"You'll be a good girl? But you're so bad... You're a very bad girl" Taehyung said as he noticed that she is starting to lose it... "Very bad girl for Daddy" He stated as he took one of the items on the table...

"No, I'll do anything you want.. Let me go... Please" She breathed heavily... As she stared at the floor, listening to the footsteps of the said man...

"You can't give me what I want" He says as he stands directly in front of the girl...
"

Not even a tiny bit" He said as he stared at the girls watering eyes...

I mean right now he looks cruel... But in the inside, his conscience was yelling at him to just let the poor girl go and leave her alone...

He didn't want to lose her... Nothing he would do won't do anything to the younger girls feelings... She was very mad at the guy for sure... And he thought it was never gonna change...

"Especially when you kissed a DIFFERENT guy" He said to Jennie as he emphasizes the word "different"...

" That... How- how did.. You- s-see? "She asked with a shocked expression plastered on her face... " Oh babe... I've got eyes everywhere " He walks closer to her.. .

"What does it mean to you anyway?! We're over... It shouldn't mean anything at all...So why does it mean to you anywa-"

"CAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU, CAN'T YOU GET IT?! "

He shouted making the girl yelp...

"You're a really bad girl"

TO BE CONTINUED...

I'm exhausted...