04

A U T H O R

Taehyung was feeling down for some reason... He was busy thinking about Jennie and what Jennie's parents told the innocent girl...

FLASHBACK

T A E H Y U N G

"Eomma and appa said that you're a Mafi-Maf- Uhm~ a Mafia?" Jennie told Taehyung with confusion and still having tears of fear forming in her eyes and Taehyung notices... "A-And they s-said tha-that y-you kill p-people" she added as she moved away from him... "Hey... I'm not like that little one..." Taehyung said then hugged the girl making the girl slightly smile then buried her face into the crook of his neck...

"But can I distance myself from you f-for a while mist-" "Taehyung... My name is Taehyung" he cut her off and she smiled... "You're the only one can call me that name so cherish it" he added and she nodded...

"And it's okay... As long as you're happy... Now go get yourself some ice cream little one" he said while smiling at the girl... She smiled back and nodded...

END OF FLASHBACK...

'Is she really scared of me?' Taehyung asked himself in his mind...

"Son, come out please" his dad called from the other side of the door... - since Taehyung locked himself in his room- "Ani... Shiro... I'm... Thinking" he tiredly said to his father making his father confused cause usually Taehyung stayes in the abandoned building and/or in the alley....

"What's wrong with you son?" his father asked again but got no response... His dad took out his gun and shot the doorknob making Taehyung jolt his head towards tge door where his dad was standing... "C'mon dad~! That's the third time this week!" Taehyung whined and his dad chuckled... "That's why next time ask you a question, you answer it" his dad said coldly as he walked towards the guy...

"Now... Tell me what are you thinking about? A girl? Pft. That would neve-" "Yes actually... A girl...." Taehyung cut his dad off making his dad smirk... "Whose the unlucky girl then?" he asked teasingly... "Jennie Kim" he said making hid dad's eyes widen... But then smirked again... "Arasseo..." he said then left his room...

TIME SKIP... (The next day)

Jennie was on her way to the ice cream shop... AGAIN... Then she passed by the alley... She looked at the end of the alley and saw a tall figure...

She shrugged it off then continued to skip and prance happily... Until she felt a strong pain at the back of her head then everything turned black...

TO BE CONTINUED...

It's getting juicy~