23

TWELVE MONTHS LATER... (WHAT? I LIKE IT... ONE YEAR FEELS SO LONG EVEN THOUGH IT'S THE SAME)

A U T H O R

Taehyung woke up to the sound of soft snores... He opens his eyes only to see the beautiful sleeping girl beside him...

He brought his hand to caress her face making her groan... "Rise and shine, sweetie" He says softly as he shakes her making her groan again...

Her eyes flutter open... She smiles at the sight and kisses the boys lips... "Good morning" She softly says making the other smile...

Her eyes widen and looked at the clock...

'8:30'

She rushed out of bed then ran into the bathroom... Taehyung had a confused look but then remembered why she was rushing...

It was one of Jennie's dreams to become an idol... And now that she's old enough, she could finally do it... Lisa found an agency for both of them to join a year ago and they had to train...

Taehyung was happy that Jennie's following her dreams... He felt... Well, proud... Jennie rushed out of the bathroom then ran towards Tae...

She kissed his lips in a rush then rambled, "I gotta go to train. Bye I love you. Mwah" She says as she hurriedly ran out of the door...

Taehyung chuckled while looking down, laughing at how silly she is... He took out his phone...

TAE:
Hey, don't rush too
fast arasseo? Don't
forget to eat when you
get there... I love you too
btw❤

JEN:
Okay,...
Daddy😏

Taehyung's eyes widen as he saw what she responded... DING! He heard his phone, indicating another message...

JEN:
Gosh I wish I
was there to see
your face😂 and
P. S. You might
want to take care of
Taehyung Jr. Okay bye

Taehyung sighed at his girlfriend's remark as he looked down at his... Y know..

He stood up then took a shower... A cold shower... And had breakfast...

It has been a year since he stayed there and he didn't even get to adventure the house yet... He roamed around the halls... Wow~ they're very rich... No wonder dad told me to steal from them... He thought as he looked at the paintings on the wall...

He reached a room where he has seen before... The master bedroom ... He took a hold of the doorknob and twisted it making the door open...

He looked around, remembering the last time he went in here... "I'm so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kim... I wanted my dad to be proud of me for once... I wasn't thinking... I love your daughter so much... And I know that I may seem very selfish to you both now but I will take care of your daughter and give her everything she needs... Im asking permission to you if I can marry your daughter... Not now but someday...

I really love her so much and it's going to be sad for her and for me that you won't be able to be in our wedding in the future... But I know that you will be there even though we can't see you...

Thank you for bringing your daughter to this world... Without her I would die... She's my whole world and I would do everything to keep her alive and healthy... "

He poured out his feelings as he stared at their family picture on the wall... "Tae... " His gaze shifted to the girl with tears in her eyes...

Jennie ran up to him and hugged him tightly... "I love you... " She says as she snuggled into his chest... "I love you too baby" He says as he kisses the top of her head while hugging her back...

TO BE CONTINUED...

UwU been a long time since I did stuff like that...

Q and A

Kim_Jasminie says:
- What's your age? I really like your story... I might just want to know your age😅

My age right now is currently 12 years old... Almost 13...and Thank you❤

Jane_KJN asks:
- any new taennie ff?

Actually yes... I have a bunch of ideas and you guys just wait and see😊

rockersNiNibossBitch says:
- Are you a girl? How old are you? I like your book btw😉😉💜

Yes, I am a girl and again I am 12 years old almost turning 13 on April 11 and thank you❤

BLACKTANLUV asks:
- When will u update My Tutor?

I honestly don't know but I'm gonna try to follow up on my other books too😊

Is there more?