34

ONE AND A HALF MONTH LATER...

A U T H O R

"BLACK PINK Rapper, Jennie Kim, stated that she wasn't at the greatest mental and emotional state this past weeks... She wasn't feeling good and she was hoping she could take a little break from music... We hope she's-"

The news reporter got cut off as Taehyung turned off the TV... "Looks like Jennie isn't doing any good too, huh?" Jin walked in the room and stared at his younger brother...

Taehyung didn't answer but just released a sad chuckle from his mouth... "You need to go back to her... She needs you-" "I get that... But... I'm still hurt-"

"But she is too... Jisoo is even too busy to comfort her... You need to go back... " Jin explains making Taehyung sigh... "I'll try"

MEANWHILE...

"It's okay, unnie..." Lisa says as she rubbed comforting circles on Jennie's back... "It's all my fault... He's g-gone... He might n-never come back" Jennie sobbed...

"Shhh... He'll come back" Lisa continued to comfort the older... "W-Where's Jungkook?" Jennie asked Lisa...

"I don't know... He said he was on a mIsSIoN" Lisa says making Jennie's eyes widen... "Wae? Is something wrong?" Lisa asked but Jennie quickly shook her head...

TIME SKIP...

"Tae- I'm just saying that she needs you right now... And I know you need her too... Yes, she said no but maybe she has her reasons... " Jin says as both him and Jisoo looked at the younger male...

Taehyung just sighed and looked down to the floor...

MEANWHILE...

As the sun disappears, dark clouds cover the skies... It was 9 in the night... Lisa left because... Well duh... It's 9-

And here Jennie is, crying her eyes out as she layed on her bed... She has a fear of thunder... And lightning...

She tried dialing Lisa but she said that she was with Jungkook- She was busy... She tried dialing Chae but she was stuck at the practice room... She tried calling Jisoo but she was busy as always...

There was only one person she wanted to call...

JENNIE
taehyung

JENNIE
tae

JENNIE
plz come..

JENNIE
im scared

read

Jennie continues to cry... Then she heard knocks on her bedroom door... 'But that's weird- the front door is locked... Oh maybe the back door was opened... ' she thought...

She sniffed as she walked towards her door... She opens the door and immediately hugged the taller male making him hug back...

"Hi, Jennie... "

His deep voice flew through her ears like her favorite song... She sobbed into his chest and hugged him tighter...

"I'm scared, Tae"

"I know, Jen"

TO BE CONTINUED...