Chapter 5 - What is love?

POV | Ryujin
We turned on the video, I started to dance along with it. Yeji was a such a good dancer, better than me, she did it with me. It got to the chorus.. I chuckled and bit my lip, starting to do the dance moves at Yeji, she faced me and did the same thing. It was fun.

POV | Yeji
Oh god... I started to get the butterflies in my stomach I'd had when I was in love with Huening Kai and Yuqi.. am I really falling for Ryujin. Once the dance ended, I caught her in my arms, our faces close to each other, "Y-you look really pretty from this angle.." I bit my lip, "T-thanks.." she said and pulled away. Shit. I looked around, blushing. "Well.. uh Ryujin.. anything else you'd like to do?" She got close to me, "Anything you want.." I gulped, "Uh.. wanna go out- I mean.." I blushed heavily, "Like go out and get some drinks or food.." Ryujin smiled.. fuck.. why did I say wanna go out.. I'm so stupid. "Alright.." She grinned and got her keys. "I can drive.." She said, I insisted, "No Ryuddaeng.. I can.." I grabbed her keys. She scoffed, "What?! You think I can't drive because I'm a freak?" Tears started to build up in her eyes, I gulped, "N-no!" I grabbed her waist, "I-" Ryujin gave me an angry look, "You think I can't drive because I'm a freak, I know!" I looked down, "No! I want to drive because.. because I want to!" Ryujin huffed, "Whatever cat eyes.." She walked out. I sighed, "Nice job Yeji.. nice job.." I walked out, seeing that she'd already made it to the elevator, I quickly ran over and got in with her. I looked at her, "Ryujin.. I just wanted to drive.. because it's a surprise.." Ryujin rolled her eyes, "I hate surprises.. maybe I hate you too.." That hurt.. I looked down, "I don't hate you.. I think you're a kin-" She interrupted me, "Shut the fuck up, cat eyes before you really regret it.." She said that without hesitation, the elevator doors opened, she walked out, and so did I. I backhugged her, "Quit it.." I huffed.

POV | Ryujin
"Fine.. but please don't let it be somewhere, where there's a crowd.." I bit my lip, holding her behind me. She said, "Why not?" I was about to lose my temper again, "Stop asking me questions.." I walked on and showed her my car. "Alright.. here you go.." Yeji got in the drivers side and put in the key. "You have a nice car.." She looked at me, "Whatever just hurry up.." Yeji nodded and drove on. I started to get really tired so I fell asleep.

POV | Yeji
I looked over at her, she's so cute, I just had to.... I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She still stayed asleep, I smiled and payed attention to the road. I drove for about two hours. It was a longer drive than I expected it to be. I was going to my hometown, JeonJu. I wanted to visit with Ryujin.. I wanted to show her things that would make her jaw drop and fall in love with me.. wait what?! What the hell?! Why am I thinking about this? Jesus.. I bit my lip, pulling into a parking lot of a park. I used to go here everyday before I moved.. I had this secret spot in the woods.. it was where I'd bring Huening Kai and Yuqi to kiss. I opened the door to the passenger side, "Ryuddaeng!" I yelled and grabbed her hand. She woke up and looked at me, "Where are we?" I smiled, "JeonJu.. my hometown.. now.. follow me.." I helped her out of the car and walked to the place in the woods. As soon as we got there, I looked back at Ryujin who was looking around.

POV | Ryujin
It was beautiful here.. the flowers were colorful and bright.. it was cute. I looked at Yeji, "Out of all places in the world.. you bring me here in these woods.. why?" I was curious. Yeji sighed, "If you don't like it, we-" I interrupted her, "No.. it's fine.. I like it.." I walked over to her, "Why do you seem nervous?" I tilted my head, "I-I'm not nervous.." She bit her lip, definitely nervous. "Yeji.. it's okay.. to tell me.." I grabbed her hand. Then, she opened her mouth but no words came out.. she blushed.. I was confused. "Uhm.. Yeji.." Yeji looked down, "I'm fine.. I'm just nervous.. that's all.." I looked at her with a confused expression and looked behind me to see a girl with another girl walk in the woods. Pretty.. but.. huh? "Why are you here?!" Yeji yelled in a painful voice. I looked back at the other girls. I chuckled, "You already moved on.. wow.. always gonna be a slut.." A girl said, I looked straight at Yeji, "Yeji's not a slut!" I yelled. Yeji looked mad. The girl whispered something to the other girl and walked over, "Oh please... you haven't met the real Yeji yet.. Yeji.. why did you bring her here? Let me guess.. to eat each other's faces like we used to.." I was so confused, I looked back at the girl. "Eat each other's faces? We're just friends!" Yeji was speechless, "Yeah! We're just friends.." The girl laughed, "Oh Yeji.. I know your tricks.. you're trying to get this girl to fall in love with you, huh? And then be the slut you are and whine for sex.." I started to breathe heavily.. what was she talking about?

POV | Yeji
Fuck! I gasped, "I do not whine for sex!" Yuqi laughed, "Yeah you do, slut! Why did you choose this freak anyway?" My anger started to build up, I held her tighter, "She's not a freak! She's beautiful!" I could tell Ryujin had anger about what Yuqi said. Yuqi laughed again, "I can't believe you guys aren't eating each other's faces yet.. maybe Yeji's too scared to.." I blushed, "W-we're just friends!" Ryujin looked back at Yuqi, "Why the hell are you bothering us?" Yuqi bit her lip, "Oh.. you don't know about us huh?" Ryujin looked confused, "No I don't! But stay away from her!" Yuqi chuckled, "Sticking up for your girlfriend huh?" Ryujin blushed, "We're not dating!" Yuqi tilted her head, "Oh this is the place where Yeji will confess her feelings for you.. oh I see.." I gasped, "Yuqi! I'm just trying to spend time with my friend.." Ryujin looked at me, "Are you really wanting to confess your feelings for me?" I couldn't speak. Yuqi said one last thing, "Try not to swallow each other!" She then walked off with the other girl. I looked straight at Ryujin, "No! I don't have feelings for you.." I lied.

POV | Ryujin
I looked down, "If you have feelings for me just tell me.. I don't mind.." She didn't say anything. "I-I'm into guys!" I scoffed, "No your not.. you're gayer than me! And I'm suspecting that's your ex, huh?" Shit.. I just exposed that I was gay. She bit her lip, "Yeah.. so you're gay too?" I huffed, "Isn't it obvious?" Yeji just looked at me, "I don't know.. never thought about it.." I scoffed again, "Oh please..." Yeji huffed, "Let's just get out of here.."

-How are you guys liking the story? Hope you guys enjoy it 😁!