Chapter 15 - Obsessed

POV | Jihyo
I thought it would be cute to bring them to a place that I had brought my exes to, to ask them to date me.. I don't know.. I just thought it would be nice to let them have a little peace in this beautiful place. I pulled in the parking lot, "You two go ahead and spend some time together.. I'll be waiting.." They got out of the car and pointed at the scenery. I smiled.

POV | Yeji
"Wow this place is beautiful.. like you.." I bit my lip, she slapped my shoulder, "Yah! I'm not this beautiful!" I chuckled and wrapped an arm around her back, "Ryu.. you're more beautiful than you think you are." She blushed and pulled away, "Come take a photo with me.." I walked over and posed with her.

"Aww

"Aww.. that looks so cute.." I kissed her cheek. She smiled, "Babe.. can we talk about something?" I bit my lip due to nervousness. I looked at her, "What is it?" She held my hands, "Are we dating?" I nodded, "I think we are.." She kissed me. I kissed her back, "My girlfriend looks so pretty.." I teased her. Ryujin bit her lip, "Yah yah.. whatever.. so we're only gonna kiss tonight?" I shook my head, "I was joking.. it was just because Jihyo was there.. I wanna do so much more with you.. so what if we get a hotel room or.. do it quietly.. or do it somewhere, where we can be unbothered." She looked at me, "Babe.. you mean have sex?" I grinned, "Yeah... have sex.." She shyly looked down, "Okay then.." I started to get worried, "What? Do you not want to?" She played with my fingers, "No, I want to.. I've just never.. uh... done it.." I smiled. "Thats even better.. I've been a top before but I'll tr-" She cut me off, "Woah woah woah.. I'm a top.. but a switch too.. so watch where your going there.." I bit down on my lip, "If you say so.." She placed her hands on my shoulders, "What? You don't believe that? Is it because I'm small and vulnerable?" I licked my lips, "I didn't say anything.." She scoffed, "You don't believe me.. unbelievable.. I'll gonna fuck your ass up tonight." She smacked my ass. I chuckled, "Really?" She gave me a bad look, "You wanna mess with me?" I was shy. "N-no.." Ryujin bit her lip, "Good.. cause you don't wanna mess with me.. we shall go back to the car.." She walked off and I bit my lip, watching her sexy body walk to the car. I smirked and got in the car with her, holding her hand.

POV | Ryujin
I glanced at Yeji, "So did you guys like it?" Jihyo asked, "I loved it.." I bit my lip, looking at Yeji. "Uhm.. okay.. something came up so I will have to leave tonight.. so you two are gonna be on your own.. and I hate that.. just make sure you clean up.. because I am not cleaning that shit up.." I smirked at Yeji. I could see the worry in her eyes. It made me feel like I was a boss. Yeji rubbed my hand.. Jihyo started to drive off, "There's just one last place I want you two to visit before I leave.." I looked around, "Alright.." Then we arrived a waterfall area. It looked so beautiful. I got out with Yeji, we looked at the waterfall, "Wow.." I spoke in shock. I backhugged her, "Let's take a picture Ryu.." She held out her phone, I leaned my chin on her shoulder and closed my eyes.