Chapter 8 - Kiss

POV | Yeji
I woke up, early in the morning. I kissed Ryujin's forehead... her cheeks were red from crying, it broke my heart. I got up and went into the kitchen, eating the pizza she got me.. I didn't care if it was 6 in the morning.. I just wanted to make her happy.. because last night.. was a nightmare.. the poor girl couldn't even understand that her brother was dead. I sighed and ate the horrible pizza.

POV | Ryujin
I woke up to see Yeji gone, I cried, "Yeji! Yeji where are you?!" I got no response and it scared me, I stood up, opening the door to see her eating pizza in the kitchen. "Yeji! Are you deaf?!" She turned around and dropped the pizza, rushing to me, "I'm sorry Ryu.. I couldn't hear anything.. don't cry.." She held me. I looked up at her, "Well.. as long as you were eating.. that's fine.. go ahead and finish.. I wanna go to school..." She grabbed my arm, "Ryuddaeng.. why are you wanting to go to school? We could just spend the day cuddling.." I looked at her, "I-I'm sorry but I wanna go.. I can't miss anymore or.. I'll get an F.. so let's just go.." She then looked at me, "Ryuddaeng.. are you sure?" I nodded and went in the bedroom, getting dressed.

POV | Yeji
I huffed and throw the pizza in the trash. "I'll say I ate it all.." I sat on the couch, waiting for Ryujin to come out. She came out, wearing a crop top with a jacket and jean shorts on.

I widened my eyes, "Someone is gonna get all the girls today

I widened my eyes, "Someone is gonna get all the girls today.." She crossed her arms. "Actually.. I already have a girl.." I looked down and bit my lip.. she was taken. Shit.. that blew my chances. "We've been together for 8 months now.. I just don't like to talk about her.." Ryujin walked over and rubbed my shoulders. "Get dressed.." I sighed and got up, walking into the bedroom to get dressed.

POV | Ryujin
I was gonna pull a prank on her and say I'd been dating someone.. I wanted to see what she would do.. this was the only way I could think of.. that would get her to confess her feelings for me. I got my stuff together, waiting for her to come out.. and boom. Exactly what I thought would happen. She came out with a crop top and a suit jacket on.

Hot

Hot.. I widened my eyes and put on a smirk, "Someone's gonna get all the girls.." She then bit her lip. "Good.." She grabbed her bag. "Let's go?" I backhugged her, "Yeah.."