Chapter 19 - Brat

POV | Yuna
I woke up in the morning with Lia on top of me. I stroked her hair, "Lia.. get up.." She huffed and buried her head into my chest. "No... I'm not getting up." I chuckled and kissed her forehead, "Chaeryoung." She sighed and got up. Lia put on her clothes, "Fine.. but we should do this again.. I liked it." I kissed her cheek, "I like you.." Lia smirked, "I could tell.. you moaned really loud.." I shyly looked down and put my hand on her thigh, "Well I'm yours.." Lia pecked my lips, "Good.." I blushed and put on my clothes.

POV | Ryujin
I woke up... I was on the floor. I tried to move but felt pain in my body. I moaned and huffed. Yeji quickly rolled over on the bed and accidentally fell on top of me. I groaned loud and held my breasts, "Fuck Yeji! That hurt..." She quickly moved, "Sorry babe.. sorry.." Yeji moved my hands and lifted up my shirt, kissing my breasts. I bit my lip. She pulled away and picked me up, putting me on the bed. "Why was I on the fucking floor?" She bit her lip, "I-I don't know.." I crossed my arms, "You do know.." She looked down, "It was an accident." I huffed and groaned, arching my back. Then Lia came flying in, fixing her shirt. Yeji was confused, she looked at me. "What?!" I gulped, remembering what I saw last night. Lia asked Yeji to leave the room. She did. She sat beside me, "D-did you tell her?" I shook my head, "No. Or Chaeryoung." She sighed in relief. "Few.. thanks.. don't tell anyone.. Our secret.. okay?" I nodded and said, "Your secret is safe with me.." She nodded, "Thanks again.." She got up. "No problem.." I smiled. She left and I heard a hiss. I gulped.

POV | Yeji
I heard everything. I smacked Lia. Lia hissed in pain and backed away from me, "Are you fucking crazy?!" She yelled. I yelled back, "I was just about to ask the same question! What're you hiding from me?!" She held her face, "I can't trust you.. I'm sorry but I can't." Lia walked off. I gasped and walked in my room, "Ryujin!" She looked at me, "Y-yes hon?" I smacked her. She whimpered, "Babe it's not what you think.. I promise.. she just doesn't w-want to tell you.." I huffed, "Why?!" She looked down, "B-because sometimes you're a loud mouth.." I gasped, "I'm not a loud mo-wow.. m-maybe I am.." Ryujin nodded, "Hey!" I pouted. Ryujin bit her lip.

POV | Yuna
I stood in the kitchen, pulling out some cereal when Lia came over. "Hey.." She said. I blushed, "Hey.." Then we heard a door open. Chaeryoung's. "What're you two doing? You guys didn't come to bed.." I gulped, "I slept on the couch because you were snoring..." She nodded and looked at Lia. "I just went over to my friends house.." Chaeryoung looked suspicious when made me scared. I pulled out the milk and poured into my bowl. "You want any?" Chaeryoung shook her head, "I'm good.. I have to make a run.. I might be gone for long.. so see ya.." She kissed our cheeks and grabbed her stuff. "S-see ya.." I said, I glanced at Lia. She held my hand. Once she left, I kissed Lia. She kissed me back, pulling away quick because she heard another door open. I payed attention to my cereal.

POV | Ryujin
I walked out with Yeji. My body hurt a lot but that was okay.. I guess. I sat in a bar stool. "What're you guys making?" I bit my lip because I saw flashbacks of sneaking up on them. "Just eating cereal.." Yuna bit her lip, sitting next to me. "Wheres Chaeryoung?" I asked. Her eyes went wide and looked at me, she whispered in my ear, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Yeji rubbed my thigh. I gulped. "S-shes out..." Lia answered and held hands with Yuna. I nodded and looked back to see Nayeon and Jihyo. They looked at us, "What happened..." Jihyo mumbled. I looked down. "Nothing happened." Lia said and looked over at Nayeon.. what was up there? I was curious. I looked over at Yeji who looked angry. I wrapped an arm around her, whispering in her ear, "Calm down.." Yeji huffed and looked at Jihyo. Jihyo walked over and sat next to her. I looked at Jihyo. She knows her sister well.. so I'm pretty she knows somethings up.

| Time Lapse | After eating cereal.

POV | Lia
I took Yuna into the spare room, I closed the door. I looked at her, "D-do you love Chaeryoung?" She looked down, "I love you both.." I sighed, "Yuna.. I can't live this way.. I can't do three.. I want you to myself Yuna.." She placed her hands on my shoulders, "B-but that would break Chaer's heart.." I looked down, "It's me or her.. who do you pick?" She looked up at me with tears. "C-can you just give me some time..?" I bit my lip, "Fine.." She walked out.