Chapter 23 - Slut

| Time Lapse | The next day

POV | Yuna
I woke up to Lia hugging me. "Good morning babe.. thank you for giving me cuddles last night.." I smiled, "Aww.. your welcome.." I snuggled my head into her neck. "Have you heard anything from Yeji or Ryujin?" I asked her. "Nope.. kinda strange.. we should go see them.. they were giving each other dirty looks last night when I came in.." I nodded and kissed her cheek, "Well let's go then.." I pulled away and got clothes on, "You don't have to go if you want to.." I looked back at Lia, "Okay.. then I'll pass.. I don't feel great.." I nodded again and bit my lip, "Well I'll be back.." She nodded. I walked out and went over to Ryujin and Yeji's dorm. I knocked on the door. A minute later, Yeji answered the door. She had pajamas on and bags under her eyes. I could see blankets and pillows on the couch.. that didn't look good. "Hey.. do you mind if I come in?" She shook her head, "Go ahead.. have nothing else to do.." I raised my eyebrows and came in, "What do you mean?" Yeji went over to the counter, "Ryujin kicked me out of the bedroom because I'm a slut.. and I'm playing whatever stupid game is it with her.." I gulped and walked over, I wrapped an arm around her, "So.. how do you feel about that?" She looked down, "I wanna kiss her and say I'm sorry.. but then I wanna throw her around and yell at her for being rude to me.." I looked at her, "Yeji.. a-are you sure that you love Ryujin?" Yeji gave me a dirty look, "Yes I love Ryujin. I'm sure I do.. but that's have been difficult lately. If she doesn't turn this around.. I'll leave.." Wow.. their relationship is messed up.. I really have to talk to Ryujin about this. "Okay.. I'll be right back.." I walked over to the bedroom door, opening it. Ryujin was sitting on the bed, her face was blank. "Hi.." She sounded sad and looked over at me. I frowned and sat next to her, "I don't mean to upset you.. but.. Yeji just said if you don't turn things around.. she'll leave.." Ryujin bit her lip, "Maybe if she stopped being so bad.. I would.." I looked at her, "What do you mean by bad?" She looked down, "Begging for sex.. being horny.. yelling at me.. etc.." I sighed, "Well.. give her what she wants and maybe she'll turn around.." Ryujin looked at me, "Are you kidding me? She would just become a bigger slut.. she'll think that's okay to do.. and keep doing it.." I huffed, she was right, "Well why don't you just have a honest talk with her and tell her how you feel.." Ryujin stood up, "I guess.." She started to walk to the door, I followed her, "Remember.. be honest." She nodded and walked out of the bedroom. I stood from a distance and watched what would happen. Ryujin came over to Yeji. Yeji shot her a dirty look which made Ryujin mad. She held her hands, "I'm not trying to yell at you.. I'm trying to have a talk with you." Yeji looked at her, "Go ahead then.." Ryujin bit her lip, "You've been extra horny.. and it's making me feel like your only with me for sex.. it makes me sad that we can't just cuddle or watch movies together like we used to.. you always have to start something.. and I'm tired of it, Yeji. It was embarrassing when you started to do that in front of all those people on the bus. It makes me feel sad.. so that's why I punish you. I punish you because I want you to learn that you can't just have sex all the time. I want to make you, hate sex so you never ask for it.. I hate to admit it but I'm pretty sure this is why Yuqi and Huening broke up with you.." I gasped and bit down on my lip.. wow.. Yeji looked like she had just gotten called out. "Wow.." Ryujin looked at her, "Don't take what I said personal.. it's just the truth Yeji.." Yeji pulled away, "Damn.. you're right Ryujin.." Ryujin looked over at me. I gulped, "Well I'm proud of Ryujin for telling you the truth.." Yeji looked at me, "Well.. I guess.. I'll uh.. I don't know.." She was shocked. I looked down. Yeji took a deep breath, "I-I'm gonna take a shower.." Ryujin looked at Yeji, "But you just took one yesterday.." She blinked fast, "Well I just want to.." Yeji ran off to the bathroom. "Damn Ryu.. little harsh.." I walked over to her. Ryujin banged on the counter, "Now she'll never forgive me.." I rubbed her back, "Don't say that.."

*get your tissues right now 😞 *

POV | Yeji
I felt sick.. I never like to admit that someone is right.. but this time.. I have to admit that she is right. All those nights of me wondering why people broke up with me or didn't like me.. was all because of me being a slut. It all made sense now. Walking down the hallways and people giving me looks and whispering.. it was all because I was a slut. "You already moved on.. wow.. always gonna be a slut.." I remember Yuqi said that.. and damn.. she was right. "Oh please.. you haven't met the real Yeji yet.." I gulped.. she hadn't.. I stood still in the shower. "Oh Yeji.. I know your tricks.. you're gonna try to get this girl to fall in love with you, huh? And then be the slut you are and whine for sex." I felt tears fill up my eyes.. did I really do that to Ryujin? I think I did.. oh god.. I really am just a slut. Tears fell down harshly. I fell to my knees, "Oh god.. I screwed everything up.." I whimpered and kept crying. Ryujin rushed in, seeing me crying. She quickly turned the water off, coming in to comfort me. "I screwed everything up! I'm just a slut!" I yelled while crying.