Chapter 66 - Who are you?

POV | Ryujin

I explained to Yuna what had happened and she was of course furious at my son but you know he's a kid. He doesn't know any better. "Why don't you just move on Ryujin?" Yuna asked. "Are you kidding me? We're engaged, we've been together for ever, we're raising our kids-" Yuna interrupted, "You are raising the kids." I sighed, "The point is.. I love Yeji sis.. I wanna make her my wife and spend the rest of my life with her.." Yuna rested her hands on her chin, "Define love." I bit my lip, "Okay.. that's enough.. I'm going to bed." I turned over, snuggling up in my blanket. Yuna whispered, "Let her go Ryujin.." Then she walked out.

I suddenly had a flashback.

~flashback~

Yeji came in our bedroom, lying down next to me, letting a deep sigh out. "Honey.. are you stressed?" I stroked her hair, trying to make my baby feel better. Yeji started crying and held onto me, "Jihoon hates me.." I blinked, pulling her legs around my waist, "He does not hate you honey." Yeji's tears fell onto my neck, "Y-yes he does.. he got mad at me because I hugged Kwan longer.. and he just hates me overall.." I rolled my eyes, "Jihoon.." Yeji put the blanket over us, "Why does he not like me?" I lifted her chin, "Baby, you are perfect and I will talk to him. I don't like how he treats you.." Yeji snuggled me, "I needed this.." I kissed her, playing with her hair, "Me too.."

~end of flashback~

I was now crying. I just missed holding Yeji like that. I missed comforting her after a long stressful day. I missed it all. And I would do anything just to go back.

| Time Lapse | The next morning

POV | Kwan

"Mommy.." I walked down the stairs, seeing mommy at the counter with her cup of coffee. It's what she did every morning. I realized that she hadn't heard me and she was sniffling. I hid behind the wall, watching her. "I just want my girl back..." Mommy cried, ending up spilling her coffee on the counter. She laid her head in the coffee, crying miserably. I think she finally broke. Mommy always tries to be strong for us and say mama is coming back and that we'll be a family again but.. I don't see that happening. "I'm so fucking done with this shit!" Mommy cursed, throwing the mug, making it shatter, and continued to throw stuff around. I quickly came in, giving her a hug. I was right. She did break. Mommy heavily cried, falling down to me, and holding me tight. I cried, just hating how she was going through this. I wanted her back too. I want my mama back. I want her hugs and just everything. Mommy whispered, "I'm sorry.." I held her neck, "N-no.. don't be.. she put you through this.." Mommy wiped her tears, "N-no.. don't blame her.. your mama is a good person who just has some issues.. I don't think I've ever told you.. but I had some issues too a long time ago. It was when me and your mama met. No one is putting us through this.. things happen Kwan.." I closed my eyes, snuggling her, "I-I love you.." Mommy tried to be strong and rubbed my back, silently crying, "I love you too.." Her voice cracked. I needed to go see mama. I needed to tell her how mommy is. But.. I can't see her.

| Time Lapse | Later that day

POV | Ryujin

I was going over to see Yeji when I saw her with a girl.. and.. flirting. "You're so cute.." The girl said. "Thanks.." Yeji responded. "Can I take you out?" My heart ached. "I-I'm.. dating someone." The girl laughed, "What a guy? I'm so much better than a guy.." Yeji looked uncomfortable, "Minju.. stop.." That was her name. "Oh come on. You're hot and I want you to be mine.." Yeji looked around, "M-maybe.." My heart broke.

"Ryujin!" Yeji yelled out, seeing me. I turned around, feeling this pain I could barely describe. Is she moving on? Does she not want me anymore? "Ryujin! Babe.." Yeji caught up to me, holding my arm, "Why are you here?" I yanked my hand away, "Shut up! I hate you!" I pushed Yeji back. "W-what.."

Tears formed in my eyes. "R-Ryujin... what are you talking about?" I bit my lip, "Go be with her. Seems like you'd actually be happy." Yeji's face changed. "N-no Ryujin! No I love you!" I cried, watching as we ended up going to the dorm. "We should move on!" Yeji started crying, "N-no! I love you!!! Nooooo!!" I grabbed my ring, getting ready to take it off. "Noooooooo! Ryujin!!! I love you!!" Yeji grabbed my hand, "Don't do it.. don't do ittt.." I took it off, throwing it across the room.

I gasped, waking up in my bed, "Y-Yeji.." I said. I checked my hand, seeing the ring. Thank god that didn't happen. It was all a nightmare. I had left after I said that she should be with her. Yeah now it was coming back. I went in my bed and thought about how it could've fell out.

POV | Lia

"Ryujin?! Are you okay?!" I came running in when I heard her whimpering and making noises. She was crying. Again.

"I'M SICK OF THIS!" Ryujin threw stuff at me and was heavily crying. "FUCK YEJI! FUCK HER!" I quickly pulled her into a hug, calming her down. "I'm sorry.. I just saw Yeji with another girl.. and.." She paused, not saying anything afterwards. "I understand.. uh.. Kwan wants to talk to you.." Ryujin got up, wiping her tears, "Right now?" I gulped, "Sounded urgent."

Ryujin walked out, going to her daughter while I listened in. Kwan looked up at Ryujin and said, "Mama came into my room last night." Ryujin's face was something I couldn't describe. "She uh.. she hugged me and told me she loved me a lot. Oh and Jihoon." Ryujin blinked, "Where is she?" Kwan said, "In my closet." Ryujin quickly went upstairs, and opened their door.

POV | Ryujin

What in the hell?!! She can't be here! She can't be messing around with my kids! I opened the closet door, seeing my fiancée with Jihoon in her lap. Yeji gasped, gently setting Jihoon next to her. "Yeji! You can't be here! You're gonna hurt my kids!" Jihoon mumbles, "Mama won't hurt us.." I helped her up, looking at her. I forgot about yesterday when Minju started hitting on her. It made me so upset.

"Ryujin.. please I'm sorry.." I covered my eyes, tilting my head up. I didn't know who my fiancée was anymore. Yeji whispered, "Please.. we need to talk.." I took a deep breath, "Kids, go downstairs with auntie Yuna." They nodded. Yeji pressed her lips together, looking at me.

I sighed, sitting down on Jihoon's bed with my hands on my head, "What? I'm exhausted Yeji. I can't do this anymore.." She sat next to me, "W-we heard you scream in your sleep and started crying.. is this because of me? Is it because of what happened yesterday?" I sniffled, and said in a deep voice, "I had a bad dream.. and yes.. that and.. and my disease.. is.. slowly coming back.." Yeji gasped, looking at me.

"I-I know.. Yeji why did you have to do this? Everything was going fine and then it fucked up when your dad passed. Yeji, why? I don't even know who you are anymore. I miss my fiancée. I miss the Yeji I know.." Tears escaped from her eyes. So now we were both crying. "I miss my soon-to-be wife. I miss my girlfriend who saved me that one day from all those bullies. I miss it all.." Yeji hugged me tightly and cried, "I miss you tooo!"

Author's note :

What should happen?

Also.. I'm back!!