Chapter 11 - She loves me

POV | Yeji
I held her in my arms and danced with her because we needed partners. At the end of the dance, I caught her in my arms, kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her roughly. Mrs.Kang tapped on my shoulder, "Save the kissing for later." I shyly looked at Ryujin, letting her stand up. I looked at Mrs. Kang, "Okay.. sorry.. I got carried away from her beauty.." I blushed and held her hand. Mrs. Kang crossed her arms, "Alright.. that's enough.. now let's do it again.." I twirled Ryujin back to me and started to the dance again.

POV | Ryujin
I made sure to get all the steps right, she caught me, I looked up at her, and smiled. "How's that?" I looked over at Mrs. Kang. I was breathing heavily from all the movement. Mrs. Kang nodded, "Good.. let's do it one more-" Then her phone started to ring, she answered it, "Whats wrong?" She asked. "Oh for fucks sake.." she hung up and huffed, "Class is canceled, I have to go.." I started to get worried. I looked at Yeji, "Babe.. let's go home.." Yeji nodded and backhugged me, walking behind me. Then we saw.. Beomgyu punching Yuna. Yeji broke free from me and pushed Beomgyu. "Get off of her!" She smacked his face. Yuna had blood all over her, she looked up at her in fear. "Go!" I yelled and she held him down by the neck, Mrs. Kang arriving at the scene, "You hurt my friend or girlfriend again.. and I'll kill you!" She let him go and came back to me, wrapping her arm around my waist, I looked up at her in shock, "Y-yuna!" I broke free from her grip, running past the scene, and looking for Yuna.

POV | Beomgyu
I didn't know what I did wrong.. Yuna was the one who smacked me.. and then I defended myself. I looked up at Mrs. Kang who was calling the police on me. What did I even do wrong?

POV | Yeji
I ran after Ryujin, "Babe!" I yelled, she was gone.. she disappeared. I looked around, "Ryuddaeng!" I heard no answer.. I started to get worried, she ran off, saying Yuna's name so I'm sure she's looking for her.. but where did she go? I didn't know what to do. I stood by my car.. maybe she'd come back to the car to take Yuna to our dorm.

POV | Ryujin
I finally found Yuna in the bathroom, she was wiping the blood off of her. She pushed me once she saw me, "Get away from me! You're the one who caused this!" I fell back, hitting the ground, I really am the one who caused this.. it's because of me. I'm a freak. I looked up at Yuna, "I'm j-just a freak.. always will be.." I walked out and Beomgyu ran towards me, pinning me against the wall, "You fucking did this to me! You're such a damn freak! You're finally gonna get what you deserve!" I started to breathe heavily, "P-please don't hurt me.. I'll do anything.." He covered my mouth and I started to scream, "YEJI!!!!"

POV | Yeji
I was waiting.. and I heard the loudest scream in my life.. and it was my baby.. well not actually but my baby.. yelling my name. I ran as fast as I could, rushing in the building, looking for her. Mrs. Kang was looking around too. "YE-" I heard a groan, "JI!" I gasped going through a hall to see Beomgyu holding a knife to my baby girl's neck. I grabbed Beomgyu, him throwing the knife at me, it nearly hit me, I grabbed his wrists, and the cops showed up, taking him from me. I gasped again and went to Ryujin, giving her a big hug, "Oh Ryujin.." She hugged me back and whispered into my ear, "H-he was gonna kill me.. so I had to call for you.." I pulled away and slammed my lips on hers, she held my neck.

⚠️ NSFW ⚠️

POV | Ryujin
She really loves me. I kissed her back. After a minute, I pulled away, "I love you.." She whispered, "I love you too.." Yeji made sure that Beomgyu would be put behind bars before taking me to her car, and putting me in the back seat. I leaned up against the window, she closed the door once she got into the car, she got on top of me, kissing me again. I held her waist close to mine, I had never felt this feeling before.. it was strange. She pulled away, "I'm never leaving you again.." She placed her hands on my rib-cage / stomach area and looked up at me. I looked at her, I didn't know what to think of it. She removed my shirt and I placed my hands on her shoulders. She took off my bra, making my breasts bounce in front of her. I shyly bit my lip.

POV | Yeji
So hot.. I placed my mouth on one of her nipples, kissing it. She pressed down on my head and I gasped. I then sucked her breast and heard her moan, "Uh..." I pulled away, looking at Ryujin. She whined, "Don't stop..." I chuckled and held her chest, continuing to suck her. After a few minutes of sucking and kissing, a bang was heard on the window. I gasped and looked at her.

POV | Ryujin
I covered my breasts and she rolled down the window, it was Yuna.. "I-I'm sorry.." she mumbled and then looked at us, "Oh my god.. we're you guys having sex?!" Yeji was still on top of me, "Maybe.. maybe not.." She held my hand while I was covering my breasts. "Uh.. I'll just go.." She walked away. Yeji rolled up the window and kissed me passionately. I dropped my arms and put them on her waist, kissing her back.

POV | Yeji
I sat up and moved, "Let's finish this at home.." She came over to me and played with my hair, "But why babe?" I huffed, "Because.."

| Time Lapse | At home

POV | Ryujin
I put my bra back on to go inside and she took me in our bedroom. I got on top of her and kissed her, "Wheres my whiny slut..?" Yeji smirked, "So you want me to be one.." She tugged on my bra. "Yeah.." I took off my bra. She pushed on my waist, "Fuck me.." She whined. I chuckled, "There she is.." I got low, teasing her by putting my head near her waist. She acted like a baby having a tantrum. "Ugh! I want you so hurry up!" She pushed my head further down. I chuckled again and took off her pants. I looked up at her and smirked. "Hurry up!" She whined in a cute voice. I teased her and made a cute face. "Babe!" She yelled. Was I really her babe? I started to question things.. d-did I even have feelings for her? I don't know.. because I've never been in love.. what are love feelings like? What is love?