Chapter 17 - Sorry

| Time Lapse | After Yeji did her dance.

POV | Ryujin
She was so cute... she crawled onto the bed, sitting like a kitten, and looked at me. I stroked her hair, "That was cute.." She smiled and laid on her stomach, beside me. I got on top of her and wrapped my arms around her waist, placing my head on her shoulder. I whispered in her ear, "You're such a kitten.." She smiled and leaned on my head, "Why won't you let me top you?" I huffed, "Because..." I got off of her, looking over at Hongsam. She whispered in my ear, "Just let me try.. it wouldn't even be like a dominating thing.. I just wanna give you pleasure.." I bit my lip, "Fine.. but not right now.." She huffed, "Then when?!" I looked over at Yeji, "Not right now!" I got up and went over to the dresser. She said, "What did I even do?" I sighed, "Sorry.. I'm just.. I don't know.. I think it's best that we stay away from each other.. I don't wanna regret something I say or do.." I walked out and looked at Lia on the couch, "Ryujin... why aren't you with your kitten?" I sighed and sat beside her. "Something is going on with my mind.. all I can see is.. is.. Yeji with fucking Beomgyu.."

POV | Yeji
I pouted and walked out, seeing her talking to Ryujin.. I felt hurt. I huffed and walked onto the spare room. We shared eye contact for a second. I went into the spare room to see Yuna and Chaeryoung kissing. I sighed. They pulled away and looked at me, "Whats wrong.." I huffed again, walking out, then walking up to my sisters room. Once again, we shared eye contact, "Yeji!" She yelled but I just kept walking. How could she be able to talk to Lia and not me?! I opened Jihyo's door. I stood in the doorway with crossed arms. She looked at me, "Yeji.. I know that look.. why are you upset?" I stomped, "Fucking Ryujin decides to walk out on me saying that she needs to stay away from me and then goes to fucking Lia!" Jihyo held my arm, "Quit it, Yeji.. you're being a selfish brat.. she's allowed to talk to other people.." I huffed, "You're no help ether!" I walked out and walked down the stairs, seeing them hug, I bit down on my teeth, going into my room, and slamming the door. Was I being selfish?

POV | Ryujin
I looked over at her slamming the door. I sighed, pulling away. I needed to take some medicine or something.. my mind was driving me crazy. I looked at Lia, "I'll be right back.." I opened the door to see her, laying on her stomach, and hiding her face. I gulped and unzipped my bag. "What do you want?" She huffed and it got muffled by the bed. "Babe.. remember I have a disease where everything fucking sucks! It takes over me, okay?! I get angry like I am now! So stop making me angry, okay?!" I grabbed my meds out. "I didn't even do anything!" She yelled at me. I swallowed the pills, "Just shut up already!" I huffed. She got up and smacked my waist. Then I saw that moment pop up again.. I didn't like seeing Yeji like that. I grabbed her thigh, turning around, and pulling her down.. I didn't realize it.. but I beat her up.. like I beat Beomgyu up. She yelled, "Stop! Stop Ryujin!" Then everything came back to normal, I saw Yeji.. she was bleeding and hiding herself from me. What the hell did I just do?! I broke down in tears, looking down at my bloody hands.. I fell to the floor, then I heard them all come in. I was just a freak.. then I saw Beomgyu push me and tell me I'm a freak. I started to panic.. the world felt like the hottest thing. I fell back on the ground, seeing Yeji flinch, and get up, holding her leg, and moaning in pain. The world suffocated me. Everything turned black. I could barely hear but I couldn't see.. I couldn't move.. or feel. This felt horrible.

POV | Yeji
I was afraid of Ryujin. I fell, holding my leg, Jihyo coming over, and picking me up. "R-Ryu.. that's not my Ryujin.. somethings wrong.." I cried. "She's just a freak!" Yuna yelled. I felt sick to my stomach. Then I looked over, I saw her having a seizure. I broke free from Jihyo's arms. I crawled over, I held Ryujin, "Ryujin!" She was shaking. Her bloody hand grabbed mine. They held me back, "Stay away from that freak! She fucking hurt you!" Chaeryoung yelled. I cried, "No! No! That's not true! She's in pain! She can't control herself! She can't! Someone help her!" They all refused. I got down by her, kissing her, "B-baby.."