Chapter 65 - Wasted

POV | Ryujin
"Yeah it is." I said, standing up. "Shin!" I heard my surname. I went to the desk, "Is it the cheeseburgers?" The person nodded, handing me the bag, "Have a good night." I nodded, taking the bag, and going back to Yeji. "They're looking for us.. shit we don't have our phones on us.." I walked out with her, the bodyguards ran over to us. "Are you guys okay?! JYP PD was worried.. we looked everywhere. Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yuna said they hadn't seen you guys all morning and said the cameras weren't even armed because it was so early. Your cousins didn't hear anything ether. And they said that you left your phones. Jihyo said that she saw you guys by the park but after that, you guys disappeared." I bowed, "We're sorry sir. We originally were planning on taking a early walk but we decided to get breakfast and I went to the rehab facility with Yeji."Mr. Kim nodded, "Alright. Please bring your phones everywhere you go and please let us know if your going to a restaurant because we need to protect you guys especially with Yeji's absent. It's nice to see you back Yeji.. I heard about your father.. my condolences to your family.." Yeji said, "Thank you. I'm getting help right now and hopefully soon I'll be able to prepare for our comeback." Mr. Kim said, "Alright. We will walk you two back." I walked with them, we barely spoke on the way back. "Where have you guys been?!" Lia yelled when we got in. "Don't worry. We were fine. We just took a walk and forget to get our phones and then went to rehab." Lia sighed, "You guys scared me. Especially after what happened to you." Yeji looked at Lia, "We're sorry okay?" Lia nodded, "Well Yuna and I are going with Chaeryeong to visit her sister. We're gonna stay the night and the kids are gonna stay the night at Jihoon's friends house. Are you two gonna be okay?" We both nodded, "Yeah we'll be fine. We just got some food and we could watch a movie or something." Yeji kissed my cheek, "That sounds nice." I blushed, opening the boxes of her food. I handed her a cheeseburger, "Here babe." Lia said, "The kids already left. I'd text them and say you're okay. We're leaving right now so.. see you later." Lia walked out with them. Now it was just us. We were eating without the TV on which was unusual. "So what movie do you want to watch?" I pouted, "Let's do something more fun than movies." Yeji tilted her head, "Have sex?" I shook my head, "You wanna get drunk or something?" Yeji smirked, "That sounds fun." I ate my burger, "Alright. The shot glasses are in the cabinet." Yeji huffed, "I'm still eating." I put my hand on her thigh, "I was just letting you know." Yeji grabbed the remote, "It's quiet in here." I nodded, looking at the TV screen. She put on a K-drama. Of course. Once we were done eating, I got out the shot glasses, pouring alcohol in them. Yeji said, "1,2,3!" We both took a shot. "Damn that was strong." I immediately said. "What is this? Watermelon?" I chuckled, "I don't even know." Yeji poured more shots, "It's good." I put my hand on the shot glass, "1,2,3!" We both took another shot. "Another one." I said. "1,2,3!" 3 shots. "Damn.." I held onto the counter, "It's kicking in." Yeji kissed me. I started to feel drunk. I then took the whole bottle, "Let's do this!" We both opened our mouths as I poured it. We drank the whole bottle. I placed the bottle down, falling onto Yeji. Yeji held me up, "That was so good..." I smirked, "L-let's dance." I turned loud music on and started to dance with her. I was so drunk that I could barely stand up. I smacked her ass, "Get it girl!" Yeji started to twerk, "Fuck this is fun!" We smacked each other, and were being drunks asses. "Grind on me baby girl.." Yeji obeyed me, being her slutty ass. "That's my good girl.." I smirked, playing with her body.

| Time Lapse | The next morning

POV | Lia
"Come on.. pick up.." I groaned while calling Yeji and Ryujin. The kids texted me asking where they were so they obviously ignored me. Now they weren't picking up and the kids needed picked up. "It's not my fucking responsibility." Yuna tapped my shoulder, "Calm down. Maybe they forgot and don't have their phones on them." I huffed, "They would have heard their phones by now." Yuna said, "Maybe they took a walk again." I opened the camera app, "Let's just check the cameras." I looked at the living room camera. Yeji and Ryujin were laying all over the couch snoring. They only snore when... they drink alcohol. Great. I looked around to see broken empty bottles. Everything was messed up. And there was the phone ringing. On the counter. "Those dumb motherfuckers. They got drunk." Yuna gasped, "Really?" I sighed, speaking into the camera. "Get your asses up!" Ryujin flinched, wiping the drool off her face, getting up, "W-what? Who said that?" Yeji moaned, "Ryujinnnn you woke me up.." Ryujin sat up, groaning, "Fuck.. what did we do?" Yeji held her head, "We only had like one drink." Ryujin scoffed, "There's two whole bottles gone. Damnit. Where are the kids?" I spoke up again, "Get your drunk asses up and go pick them up!" Ryujin spotted the camera, pointing it. "That's it." She stood up, jumping up the camera. "Check your phone dumbass. I'm not communicating through a camera." Ryujin went over to her phone and that's when I exited out of the app. "Those bitches." I immediately said afterwards. Yuna said, "You can't trust them." I huffed, picking up the call. "Get up and pick up the kids. I shouldn't have to tell you this dumbass. And clean up that mess." Ryujin said, "Look it wasn't our fault we got drunk." I said, "It was 100% your fault." I hung up.