Chapter 44 - Yeji's birthday

| Time Lapse | The night before Yeji's birthday

POV | Ryujin
Yeji hadn't a spoke a word about her birthday being tomorrow. I'm sure she thinks that I forgot, but little did she know, I remembered. Well sorta. Yeji was laying down with me in bed. She stared at me which made me confused. I looked at her, "Uhm.. I'm gonna go get a water.. want one?" Yeji nodded, frowning after I got up. I saw it in the corner of my eye. I went out to the kitchen, getting us two waters. "Hey babe!" I yelled so she could hear me. Yeji came out, being naked. "What?" She said with an attitude. I blinked fast, "Why are you talking that way?" She crossed her arms, "What?" I sighed, handing her a water. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to watch a movie with me but I guessing you don't want to.." I went back in the bedroom, laying down. She came in, lied down, turned over, put the water on her nightstand, and didn't speak to me. I moved towards her, nuzzling my head into her neck. "Goodnight kitten.." I placed a kiss on her jawline. "Night.." She sighed, putting the blanket over her. I pulled away, going back to my side. I waited til she was asleep. I was gonna make sure my surprise was ready. After about an hour, I got up, tip-toeing my way to the door. I quickly walked out to the living room, I opened a closet. That's where I had all the presents. I put them out on the couch. Then, I made sure that her favorite foods were being refrigerated. I went back in the bedroom, laying back in bed. Yeji whined, turning over, towards me. I bit my lip, putting the blanket back over me. She got closer to me, which scared me. I was afraid she would wake up and ask me where I went. Her eyes were still closed. I hugged her. Yeji wrapped her legs around my waist, and laid her head on my shoulder. I played with her hair, trying to get her to get back in the deep sleep she was in. Soon, she slowed down her breathing and stopped moving so I assumed she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead, then I feel asleep.

POV | Yeji
I woke up and Ryujin was gone. I sighed, staying in bed. She forgot about my birthday. Well now I'm 19. Ryujin walked into our bedroom, "Oh you're up.." I took a deep breath, "Yep.." Ryujin picked me up, kissing me. I gave a slight kiss back and jumped down, going to the closet to get clothes on. Ryujin threw the clothes out of my hands. I widened my eyes and gasped, "R-Ryujin! Those were perfectly clean clothes!" She handed me clothes, that I had never seen before. "Put these on.." I raised my eyebrows, "Where did you get these?" Ryujin put the clothes on me. "Well I thought my kitten would look cute in these.. so I got them for you.." I sighed, adjusting the clothes. "Thanks.." She backhugged me, "Baby.. I think you're forgetting something.." I turned around, kissing her, "There, you happy?" Ryujin rubbed my shoulders, "No baby.. what day is it?" I widened my eyes, "W-wait.. t-that-" She interrupted me, by placing her lips on mine. "Happy birthday kitten.." I smiled, nuzzling my head against hers. "I thought you forgot.." She picked me up again, "I would never forget your birthday baby.." I wrapped my arms around her neck, "I love you.." Ryujin pecked my lips, "I love you too.." She took me into living room, setting me down on the couch. I looked around, I was surrounded by presents. Ryujin handed me one, "Open them.." I opened the one she had put in front of me. A whole bunch of chocolate and snacks. I had a bright smile on my face. "Thank you babe.. And don't you even think about getting a piece! It's all mine!" She chuckled and grabbed a piece. "Hey!" I tackled her, getting on top of her. Ryujin stuck out the piece in her mouth. Damn that looked good, I put my mouth on the chocolate and she put it her mouth which made me kiss her. Ryujin chuckled, opening her mouth, mumbling, "You gotta get it.." I stuck my tongue in her mouth, searching for the piece of chocolate. She wrapped her arms around my neck, letting me get it. I finally got it, but it was melted at this point. I licked the substance on my lips. Ryujin stroked my cheek, putting another piece of chocolate in her mouth. "Want it?" I smiled, putting my tongue back in her mouth. But, this time she fought with me. She got it and swallowed it. I huffed, still fighting with her tongue because I wanted to. So at this point our tongues were fighting. I finally gave up, and made out with her. Ryujin pulled away, "I was being mean.. it's your birthday.. here you go.." She put a piece in my mouth. I swallowed it and hugged her, "Thanks.." Ryujin kissed my cheek. I pulled away, getting off of her, and opening the next present. A lot of makeup. I squealed when I found out she bought me my favorite palette that I had been wanting for ages. "Babe!" Ryujin hovered over my shoulder, "You like it?" I got up and danced around, "I love it!!!" She chuckled, getting up, and twirled me in her arms. At the end of our little dance, she caught me in her arms. I kissed her passionately, Ryujin kissed me back, helping me up. "You look like a princess.." I grabbed her waist, "I am your princess.." She was about to say something but was stopped by a cleared throat. "Hello Yeji.." I looked over Ryujin's shoulder. My mother and father, Hyunjin, and Jihyo. "Hello princess.." Jihyo mocked how I said it. I huffed, "That's only okay if Ryu says it.." I pulled away from Ryujin, going over to my family. I gave everybody a hug. But I pinched Jihyo. "Yah!" She yelled. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "That's what you get.. Ryujin come over here.. this is my father.." She walked over, bowing at my father. "W-welcome to our home.. and nice to meet you.." My father gave her a hug, "Don't make this formal.. come on I'm your soon to be father-in-law.." I bit my lip, looking at Ryujin. She smirked, and hugged him back. "Well happy birthday Yeji!" My mother said. Ryujin stood by me, she wrapped an arm around my waist when she came over. I smiled, "Thanks mom.." Hyunjin looked at Ryujin, "You better be giving my sister good gifts.." I looked at her, "I already have the best gift.." I then placed my lips on hers. She made it quick and pulled away. Hyunjin chuckled, "Here Yeji.." He handed me a gift bag.