Chapter 31 - Addicted

POV | Yeji
I was starting to get worried when it had been 5 minutes. I stumbled, trying to walk out of the dorm. I finally got to the door, feeling my legs just give up. I opened the door and completely fell down. I gasped, catching myself with my wrists. Ryujin rushed over to me, rubbing my back, "Yeji are you okay?!" I looked up at her, oh my god.. she was crying. Ryujin was crying.. Lia walked off, "I'm done dealing with you two.." I stroked her cheek, "Babe.. I should be one asking if you're okay.." Ryujin looked down. I sat up, "L-let's go inside..." She picked me up, taking me inside. I kissed her cheek, "Look.. I'm sorry for being a slut and all.. I was just mad that I wasn't cumming fast enough..." Ryujin nodded, setting me on the couch. "I-I'm just thinking about something that happened when I was young but don't be sorry... it was my fault that it happened in the first place.." Her attitude completely changed. What the hell happened? I wanted to see that smile from her.. I really did. I laid my head on her lap, making kissy lips. Ryujin looked at me then sighed. I looked down, stroking her cheek. "B-babe.. why can't you just smile and get over it? Please.. I want to see you happy.." Then more tears fell. I pouted, wiping them. "I-I'm so glad I have you.." I gave a slight smile. "Come on.. listen to your kitten.." She laughed while crying. I held her hand, "I love you..." She said. I tugged on her, she kissed me. I kissed her back, "I love you too.." Ryujin bit her lip, "I just have a quick question.." I looked at her, "What is it babe?" Ryujin played with my hair. "Did you like it when we fucked?" I bit my lip, "Well yeah.. it felt awesome.." She looked at me, "W-would you do it again?" I nodded, "Yeah I would.. just not with the arguing. Babe are you wanting to have sex?" Ryujin bit her lip, "Well.. who wouldn't want to have sex with you? B-but I was just asking for uhm future.." I licked my lips, "Okay.. well I'm gonna go masturbate- woah what the fuck.. I mean uh.." Ryujin widened her eyes, "Masturbate?!" I gulped, "I meant call Yuna.. I don't know where that came from..." I hesitated a bit. I honestly don't know why that came out.. maybe because I was just thinking about masturbating. Ryujin looked at me, "You're lying... I don't mind.. go.. go ahead.." I widened my eyes, "Babe I'm not lying!" Ryujin pushed my head, "Geez stop making a big deal out of it.." I shook my head, "I'm not lying.." I stood up, holding the couch to help me balance. "Babe.. quit I know you're lying.. are you wanting me to help you?" I couldn't believe this was happening, "N-no! I'm fine! I don't need to masturbate! See I'm not even wet!" I pulled my pants down a bit. Ryujin looked down, "Honey you're dripping.." I looked down.. what the fuck. I pulled up my pants, "W-what the fuck.." Ryujin stood up, holding my waist, "Kitten.. it's okay to lie about that.." I bit down on my teeth. "I-I'm going to mastur-oh my god I mean call Yuna!" I huffed, stumbling to our room.

POV | Ryujin
Definitely going to masturbate. Geez, I don't understand why she couldn't tell me. I took a deep breath, going to the balcony to get some air. I stood outside, looking everywhere. I then heard a voice. "I'm sorry Yuna.. I was just dealing with their stupid asses. They're addicted to sex and it's making them get toxic.. atleast I think so.." Wow she really said that. I thought she was my bestfriend.. but clearly she thinks I'm a stupid ass that's addicted to sex. And there's no way we're becoming that toxic couple we were.. no way. This made me angry. I rushed back inside, going to the bedroom to grab my phone to call her stupid ass. I completely forgot about the whole Yeji thing, next thing you know, I look up to see her masturbating. I bit my lip, "S-sorry.." Yeji gasped. She stopped, coming over to me, "C-can you help me..?" I sighed, putting the phone down. "F-fine.." I started to help her. But I couldn't just forget about what just happened. "I was just dealing with their stupid asses. They're addicted to sex." We're we addicted to sex? I don't know.. I mean hell we're doing it right now.. maybe she was right. Maybe we were becoming that toxic couple again. But no.. we couldn't do that. I couldn't get her stupid fucking voice out of her head. I tried to forget about it. After us just apologizing to each other.. I think we won't become that toxic couple. Yeah. Okay.. good thoughts. Let's think of that.. like when me and Yeji went to the carnival and made out at the top of the Ferris wheel. And when celebrated getting into JYP together. I snapped out of it when she held my shoulders. "B-babe.. you alright?" I nodded, continuing to suck her. Yeji pushed my head away. I widened my eyes, "What? Did I suck wrong or something?" Yeji looked at me, "Something is wrong.." I bit my lip, "What do you mean?" She looked at me, "You're sweating Ryujin.. you never sweat.." I felt my head, shit she was right. I started breathe heavily, "Nothing is wrong.. it's a little hot in here that's all.." Yeji didn't not care about getting help, she held my hand, "Your hand is wet Ryu.. what's going on?" I didn't want to tell her. "Nothing is going on.. just let me suck you.." Yeji shook her head, "Ryujin! What is going on?" I hesitated, "Y-you don't need to know.." She felt my cheeks. "Honey you're a mess.. something is obviously bothering you.. I need to know.." I looked down, "Lia is no longer my bestfriend.." Yeji gasped, "What?! What the hell happened?!" I looked at her, "S-she called us stupid asses Yeji. She also said that we're addicted to sex and that we'll become that toxic couple again.." Yeji huffed, getting her clothes on. "I swear.." She mumbled. I held her hand, "Yeddeong.." Yeji looked at me, "What?" I looked at her, "Don't do it." She shook her head, "She hurt you. I'm doing it.." She stumbled her way out. I laid on my stomach. I felt dead. I didn't like that. I love Yeji a lot but I also love Lia a lot. And I show that love in different ways and for Lia to say those things about me and Yeji hurt. Lia is a very serious person.. whatever she says.. she means it.. well unless she's on her period but she's not on her period. She meant it. I know she did.