Chapter 59 - Curious

| Time Lapse | 2 pm

POV | Kwan
We got home and set down our bags. I told Jihoon to be quiet so we could go check the bedroom and find something. Mama and mommy were sleeping on the couch so this was our perfect getaway. I took his arm, going into the bedroom. Everything looked weird. Things were everywhere. Blankets, pillows, clothes. The sheets were even off the bed. I sat on it, it creaked. I quickly got up, peeking out the door to see if they heard it. Mama just pulled mommy closer. I stared at Jihoon, "They lied to us." Jihoon said, "Well maybe they just were embrassed about breaking the bed." I taught him that word. Pretty sure that's not how you say it but I knew what he meant. "Let's look under the bed.." I got on the ground, pulling Jihoon with me. "Crap we don't have a flashlight.." I said. "I can see perfectly fine. What's that?" I couldn't see anything. "What's what?" He grabbed something. It was plastic and long. "What is that?" I looked at it up and down. Then the door opened. Oh no.

POV | Yeji
The kids were home and didn't even tell us? Geez they could've ran off or something. I went to our room because they weren't in theirs. I opened the door to see a dildo in Jihoon's hands. I gasped, "Jihoon! Kwan! What are you doing in here?!" I ran over. "What is this?" Kwan asked. I froze, "It's not for you! It's a.. dog toy! Give it to me right now!" Ryujin came in, "Honey why are you yelling?" Then she came over to me. Her eyes were so wide. "Jihoon! Give her that right now!" Jihoon didn't. "What is it?" I blinked, "I said it was a dog toy!" I grabbed it from his hands, rushing out. Jesus fucking Christ. "What are you doing in our room?! Get out!" I heard Ryujin yell. "Geez are you that horny?" Yuna came out. "No! The stupid kids found it!" Yuna widened her eyes. "W-what did you say it was?" I put in the toy box for the dogs. "Dog toy. I'll move it later but it keep there for now." Yuna crossed her arms, "You two are a mess." I flipped her off and went to the couch. "Go to your room right now!" Ryujin yelled. The kids ran off to their bedroom. I felt bad. The kids were probably just curious. I wonder if Kwan knew about sex. Probably not. She's 7. No way she'd know. Well she is mature. Fuck I don't know. Ryujin came downstairs, sweating. "Honey are you alright?" I came over, wiping the sweat off her face. "Yeji I thought you hid everything!" I took the cloth and put it under warm water. "It's not my fault they were looking.." Ryujin groaned, "What are we gonna do?" I came back, putting the cloth over her eyes and forehead. I kissed her lips, "We'll figure it out.." Ryujin held my hand, "I love you." I pushed her hair out of the way, "I love you too."

POV | Jihoon
Kwan and I stood out by the railing watching them. Mama almost looked our way so we went back in the room. "Why are they lying to us? This doesn't make any sense.." I laid on the floor. "What was that thing? It was like 6 inches or something. It was bigger than my hand! That can't be a dog toy.. that wouldn't fit in a dogs mouth. And we don't have big dogs.. why is this not making sense?" Kwan groaned. "And what were those things on it? It had like settings on it.. what are you gonna use those for?" Kwan held her head, "I have no clue Ji." I looked at her, "You're usually the one that figures things out." Kwan nodded, "I know and it's driving me crazy.. we gotta ask them.." I nodded, "But mommy is in a bad mood.. is it worth being yelled at?" Kwan pouted, "Jihoon it will help me figure it out. It's gonna drive me crazy if I don't know..." I hugged her, "You're gonna be alright Kwan.." Then the door opened. I held onto her arm, afraid of what might happen. "H-hey.. you wanna come out to decide dinner?" Mama asked. "S-sure.." For a second I didn't want to get up but we might get in trouble if we don't come down. I held Kwan close to me  because I was scared. She kept rubbing my hand, "It'll be okay.." Kwan whispered in my ear. Mama followed us. I didn't like this. I stayed as close to Kwan as possible. Mommy was on the couch with that thing over her eyes. Mama went over to the couch, taking the cloth off mommy. "Thanks hon.." They kissed. "C-can we have.. uh..." Kwan got scared and stopped talking. "Have what?" Mommy asked. Kwan was now nervous and dug her nails into my hand. This was only time having a sibling was the best. I laid my head on her shoulder, trying to get her to talk. "Uh... I-I forgot.." Mommy got up and walked close to us. I stepped away, moving back with Kwan. "Are you scared? Oh honey.." She gave us hugs. I still didn't like this. "Why are you scared?" Mommy asked while kneeling down. I looked at Kwan, she didn't say anything. Was I supposed to say something? I wasn't gonna say anything. "Guys?" Mama came over. "We'll take hot dogs.." I ran off with Kwan. Kwan put me on her back, running up. We went into the bedroom, and shut the door. Kwan set me down, and leaned against the door. "That was so scary.." I bit my lip, "I know.. what are we gonna do?" I plopped down on the floor. The door opened. Kwan hit the wall, "Oh sorry honey.." Mama picked up Kwan and hugged her. Kwan was trying to get down. "What's wrong?" Mama asked Kwan. She finally got down, and hid behind me. Kwan was taller than me so it was probably hard to hide behind me. "Guys.. we're sorry.. we shouldn't have yelled okay?" I looked down, "Y-yeah.." Mama held out her hands, "Come here guys.." I hugged Mama, and so did Kwan. "I'm sorry we scared you guys.." I looked over at Kwan. I waited for her to ask it. Kwan pulled away, and held my hand. "What were you doing last night?"