Chapter 14 - Babe

| Time Lapse | 10 pm
POV | Ryujin
Lia and I talked for awhile.. it was sorta fun and it was late so she left. I got into my bed, looking at the empty side. Yeji wasn't there and it wasn't possible for her to be there. I realized how much I needed Yeji.. I need her to be happy.. so I FaceTimed her.

POV | Yeji
We didn't have time to go to JYP so I was a little bit disappointed but we had a good day. I finally got to Jihyo's house when Ryujin tried FaceTiming me. I answered her call. She was in bed. "Hey.." I said as I held my phone, and unpacked my things. "Hey.. I'm bored.. and I miss you.." She whined, I chuckled, "I miss you too.. this isn't really good news but I might have to stay longer.." She blurted out, "What?! No! Yeji no! I need you.." I pouted, "I'm sorry.. maybe you could come up here for a day?" I nodded, "I need to see you in person.. I miss your hugs.." I smiled and set down my phone on a table, sitting on the ground, "What're you doing?" I asked her. "Well Lia came over and we talked.. and she just left.. I got lonely so I called you.." I chuckled, "You really can't live without me.." She nodded, "I can't.. Argh.. I want to cuddle you.." I smiled and hugged my phone, "We can do it virtual.." Then my door opened and I looked back, "Yah! Jihyo.. what?" I whined and Jihyo, "Who are you talking to?" She asked me and I pointed to my phone, "To this beautiful girl!" Ryujin blushed and chuckled, "I'm not as beautiful as you.." Jihyo smiled, waving to her, "Hi.. sorry for interrupting.. uhm night sis.." I smiled, "Night.." Then I waited for her to leave. Ryujin said, "Yeddeong.." I looked at my phone, "Yes, ryuddaeng?" She held up a heart, "I love you.." I got close to the screen and blew her kisses, "I love you.." She smiled, "Whe-" She looked over, "What're you doing here?" I raised my eyebrows and saw Yuna sit next to Ryujin, "Hi!" She waved to me. I waved back, "Hi Yuna.." Ryujin looked at Yuna. Yuna said, "I was actually here to see you, Yeji but you're not physically here so I'll have to wait.. just call me tomorrow when you have a chance.. bye.." She got out of the frame. "Bye.." Ryujin said and then looked at me. "So.." I smiled and looked at her, "Do you want me to stay on the phone with you?" I asked her and she nodded, putting her phone on my night stand, "When can I come up there?" She asked. "What about Monday morning?" I bit my lip, "Sure.." I smiled. "Ryu.. I've been thinking about something lately.." Ryujin bit her lip, "What is it babe?" I was shocked by her saying babe and I blushed, "Uhm.. I uh I'm thinking about auditioning for JYP.." Ryujin looked down, "I'm not much of a singer but I can audition with you.." I licked my lips, "Sounds good.. d-do you wanna hear what I've been practicing?" Ryujin nodded, "Of course babe.." I blushed again when she called me babe. I smiled, and getting nervous. "S-sorry I'm really nervous.." I looked down, biting my lip. "Don't be.. you're such a good singer.." I smiled again, starting to sing What is love by Twice. Ryujin started to do the motions, I tried not to laugh. I then put out a heart for her. Ryujin pouted and said, "You're so cute.." I blushed and bit my lip, "Only for you.." She smiled, "Babe.. I'm tired.." I shyly looked down, "Aww.. well I love you.." She grabbed her phone and kissed the camera. "I love you too babe.. night.." I huffed, "Night.." then she hung up and jumped up in excitement.

POV | Ryujin
I smiled and put my phone on it's charger. I put a pillow in Yeji's spot and wrapped my legs around it, kissing the pillow. I soon fell asleep. I dreamed about me and Yeji on a date. We held hands.. went to a carnival.. and we kissed.. it made my heart melt but also made me mess her even more. After awhile, I decided to get up. It was 7:14 am. I huffed and looked at my phone, no messages. I sighed and looked around, I felt my hair and it felt like a ratty mess. I got up and went into the bathroom, looking at myself. I saw Yeji hugging me from behind, "Good morning.." I went to kiss her head but she was gone. It was just my imagination. I huffed and brushed my hair. I heard my phone ding, I dropped the brush and went to my phone to see a photo that Yeji sent.

 I heard my phone ding, I dropped the brush and went to my phone to see a photo that Yeji sent