Chapter 42 - Truth

| Time Lapse | 4 days later

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️ (This chapter will have some triggering things happen so view at caution)

POV | Lia
I hadn't heard from anyone in 4 days. The last I heard was when Yuna texted me that one night where their brother showed up. I had read this text 1000 times since. "Lia. Don't worry. I am okay. Ryujin is okay. Yeji is okay. Chaeryeong is okay. Just don't come home. You need to create a bond with Sunoo. Don't call me or respond back to me. Spend time with your brother. I love you lots and miss you but you stay with your brother." I gulped, as I read it again. What could this mean? Who was her brother? Why did she want me to not worry? This made me worry even more. For the rest of our trip, I could barely focus. I suppose we got closer... I mean if we didn't Yuna would be very mad at me. We shared stories about Yuna and Jake.. which kinda made me miss Yuna even more. This was the longest we had gone without contact. Finally, this trip was over. Sunoo and I got our nails done and hair. It was kinda weird to do that with my brother but you know what, it was fun. I also got a tan which I found cool. I got out my key, putting it in my door. I opened it. I heard Yuna gasp and next thing you know, she's running to me. "Mommy!!!" I chuckled, holding her on my waist. She made out with me. I held her shoulders close to mine. Then I heard a cleared throat. I pulled away, looking over to see, Hyunjin, Yeji, Ryujin, and Chaeryeong. I bit my lip, "Hello guys.." Yuna huffed, nuzzling her head into my neck, "You're not gonna say hi to your babygirl?" I rubbed her back, "Well hi babygirl.." I set down my bag, adjusting her. She was heavy. Yuna scanned my body, "Wow.. so hot.." I laughed, "You like it?" Yuna got down, rubbing my waist, "I love it.." Hyunjin said, "Would two stop flirting?" She played with my hair, "I can't help but flirt with my hot girlfriend.." I blushed, "I'm not that hot.." Yuna did her cute thing I loved. She nuzzled her head against mine, "Yes you are.." I chuckled, "No I'm not.." Yuna pecked my lips, "Stop arguing with me.." I sighed, kissing her, "Fine.." I looked over at them. Ryujin looked bothered. I don't know why... but she did. Yeji was texting someone. Was she bothered by that? I didn't really know. I looked at Yuna, remembering about what happened for the past days. Her brother. That's what I need to speak to her about. I went over to the kitchen, getting myself a water. "So what were you guys doing?" Chaeryeong said, "Well we were playing a board game.." I took the cap off, "Oh I'm sorry.. uh you guys go ahead and finish it.. I gotta make a quick stop.." I grabbed my purse, Yuna grabbed my arm, "W-where are you going? You just got home?" I looked at her, "I have to run.." I walked out, sighing. I went out to my car. The one I had just been in. I needed to just get away from there. I needed to think about what I should say.. what I should ask.. what I should do.. etc. This was important and if I screwed it up.. I would be very mad at myself. I thought long and hard about what I should say.

POV | Yeji
I was busy texting my friends from my old high school. I had no clue why they were reaching out but I was texting about my new life here. Ryujin hit my arm all of sudden, I looked up at her, "What?" She got mad, "Put the phone away.." I huffed, stepping away to go text them. I didn't give a fuck about the stupid board game, this was actually starting to get fun. I had never imagined that they would ever reach out to me. I was laughing at a joke they texted when Ryujin took my phone, going back to board game with it. I groaned, going over to the board game and snatching it back. I continued to text them. "Yeji.. can we go talk?" Ryujin sounded upset. I didn't care. I kept texting. "No.." I said sternly. When I didn't hear a response I looked up at her. Those eyes. She was mad. "Get your ass over here and let's have a talk.." I shook my head, "I'm busy." Hyunjin hit my shoulder, "If she wants to talk you, get your ass up and go talk to her.." I rolled my eyes, "Since when were you on her side.. I'm your damn sister, you know?" Chaeryeong looked at me in what looked like shock. Ryujin stomped, "I don't have all day!" I sighed, crossing my legs, going to text again. "Hwang fucking Yeji!" Ryujin yelled. I stood up, "What do you want?! I don't wanna talk to you.." She came over, whispering in my ear. "If you don't have a talk with me.. you'll be real sorry. I'm gonna bang your ass and-" I stepped away, "I'm not talking to you." I grabbed my coat and things. "Yeji you're just a bitch.." Hyunjin said. "Hyunjin you're just a dick.." I mocked the voice he said. I went back to my dorm. Why can't I just text in peace? Jesus. It's not that hard to give me that. Ryujin came storming in, going over to me, she smacked my ass super hard. I yelped, "Ryujin!" She grabbed my phone, still holding me down. I assumed she was checking who the contact was. "Who the fuck is Hwasa and Wheein?!" I looked back at her, "I-I can't fucking talk!" She moved her hand from my neck to my back. I huffed, "My old friends.." Smack. I gulped, why did she smack me? "I don't want you texting them again!" Why? Ryujin picked me up like a bag of trash. "Ryujin!" I yelled but she carried me into the bedroom, ripping my clothes off. I smacked the bed, "R-Ryujin.. don't do it.. I'll do anything for you.. I will stop texting them.. please.. please.." I begged her. Next thing you know I'm getting hardcore fucked. My arms started to hurt from the cuffs, "Fuck! Ryujin! Look I'm s-sorry.." She squeezed my ass and then smacked it. I closed my eyes, starting to breath heavier. Ryujin pulled on my arms, "You.. pay attention to me when I ask you to! Okay?! You don't go off texting someone that isn't essential to text! If I wanna talk to you, you get your ass up and talk to me!" I nodded quick, "O-okay.." Then she took me by my hands, propping me up against the edge of the bed. She gripped my waist, thrusting the dildo into me. My body felt like a noodle. I leaned over the hard edge, it really hurt my stomach but I was gonna fall if I didn't. Ryujin pulled onto my hair, making her hips do the work. I threw my head back so it wouldn't hurt when she would pull. She had never ever fucked me this way.. and I gotta say.. it felt kinda good. Ryujin whispered in my ear, "You aren't ever texting them again, you hear me?" I quickly nodded. "Now scream my name.." I gulped, "Ryujin!!" She smacked my ass, "That's right kitten.."