Chapter 21 - Horny

POV | Yuna
I sobbing and looked up when I heard the door. I looked at them, they say beside me , comforting me. I looked down, "I-I'm sorry.." Yeji laid her head on my shoulder, "Don't be.. Lia should've let you tell us. Plus I don't really care if you were to scare us.. I would probably do the same.." I nodded, "I-I just don't know w-why she got so mad at me.." Ryujin wiped my tears. "She goes crazy when she gets mad.. what did she even say to you in the car?" I bit my lip, I looked around, "Well.. of course.. I uh asked her why she threw me under the bus and she said she was just telling the truth.. and I yelled bullshit and she told me to watch your language.. and I said shut the fuck up.. I'm 15 and you're not my mom.. and then... she grabbed me.. a-and.. I'd rather not say what she told me.. because it scares me.." They both pulled away and widened their eyes, "Damn.. Lia is not in the mood.. I'd rather not know what she said.. s-shouldn't you call her?" Yeji looked at me. Ryujin added, "You should call her Yuna.. maybe say you're sorry for yelling and maybe that would make her apologize..?" I looked at my phone, picking it up. "Fine.." I dialed her number.

POV | Lia
I was on the bus when I heard my phone ring.. Yuna. I sighed and answered the call, I heard sniffles.. which made me sad. Then I heard in the background, "Say something.." Sounded like Ryujin. "H-hey.." I gulped, "Hello." Yuna then said, "How long do you have til you get home?" I heard another sniffle. "Maybe another hour.. look I'm sorry for leaving without telling you.." She sighed, "I-it's okay.." I looked down, "It's not okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you in the car... and at Jihyo's. I just haven't been feeling great.." I was embarrassed to tell her I was on my period. "Are you sick hon?" She asked me. I bit down on my lip, covering the my mouth so nobody would hear me, "Where are you?" Yuna huffed, "Answer the damn question.." I sighed, "Watch your language.. I'm sick of you mouthing off.. where are you, Yuna?" She said, "I'm in the spare room-" I cut her off, "With Ryujin." She then said, "And Yeji..." I huffed, "Can they hear me?" Yuna said, "No.." I licked my lips, "I.. I'm on my period.. and I get really angry..." Yuna then said, "Aww.. babe.. you could've told me.. Aww you poor thing.. when I come home tomorrow we can have a movie night.. I'm expecting soon so hopefully we suffer the pain together.." I bit my lip, "Okay.. sounds great.. I'll text you later.." She said, "Okay babe.. bye.." I looked out the window, "Bye.." Then I heard the phone hang up. I sighed, putting my phone in my purse. I crossed my legs, sitting back.

POV | Yeji
I could hear every word Lia said.. her volume was up high. On her period huh? I wonder if she made that up, just as an excuse to say sorry. I would probably do the same if I was in a huge fight with Ryujin though.. I looked at Yuna. She put the phone down, "So.. what'd she say?" I bit my lip, I already knew but I acted like I didn't. "J-just.. on her period.." I nodded and looked at Ryujin, she was staring at the bed... I wonder if she was zoning out.. I tapped her shoulder. She flinched and got up, "L-Lia's in trouble!" She yelled and ran out of the room. I raised my eyebrows, "Huh? What the hell is she talking about?" I looked at Yuna. "Don't know.. but it's kinda scaring me.." I got up and ran after her, she was packing her bags, "Babe! Where are you going?! Lia is fine.. trust me.." I picked my phone and called Lia. "Lia.. please tell Ryujin you're okay.." I put her on speaker, "Ryujin I'm okay... what's wrong?" She dropped everything, "Lia! Someone's gonna hurt you!" Lia said, "What?! Ryu.. nobody's gonna hurt me.. I'm fine Ryujin.." I said, "See? Ryujin, she's fine.." She zoned out again, after a moment Lia said, "Ryujin.. you there?" I looked at her, "She's zoning out again.. I don't know what's wrong with her.." Lia specifically said, "Go to the bathroom and give her the high medication.." I nodded and went to the bathroom, grabbing the meds, "Here Hon.. take this.." Ryujin grabbed it and took it, "Lia is gonna be hurt.." Lia yelled, "Ryujin! Listen to me! I'm not gonna get hurt.. I'm fine.." I nodded, "Hon, she's fine.. Lia, I'll talk to you later.. stay safe.. I don't know what the hell she's seeing or talking about.. but take caution.." I hung up and she hit my shoulder, "Why'd you do that?! She's gonna be-" I cut her off, "Ryujin.. you're tired.. why don't you go to bed?" Ryujin huffed and sat on the bed, "I am getting pretty tired.." She yawned and then fell asleep. "That worked fast.." I mumbled and looked around, "Damn.. I wonder if Lia is gonna get hurt.." Then I felt Yuna touch my shoulder, I turned around, "Lia's gonna get hurt?" She asked me. I shrugged, "Ryujin was saying that Lia was gonna get hurt.. but she really didn't go into detail and now she's.. asleep." She started to snore. Yuna nodded, "Okay.. well I'll you let two be.." She walked out. I sighed, I got in bed with Ryujin. She opened her arms, I smiled, I hugged her, and kissed her cheek. Ryujin held my head close to her chest, I cuddled with her.. just like we used to.