Chapter 45 - I can't believe

| Time Lapse | Two days later

POV | Ryujin
Today was Monday. The last Monday I would ever go to school. I can't believe this was the last. Kinda weird to think about. I was gonna drop out for Yeji, since she would graduate and then we would debut in Itzy. I took a deep breath, getting up, I went to the bathroom, putting on my makeup. Yeji followed me, and did the same as me. She had the prettiest lipstick on. We forgot about the whole break up thing we did a month ago. We just told nobody to not post pictures of us, and they listened. Especially with what we've went through. It was kinda weird that Yeji didn't say anything to me. Usually she say, "Good morning Master," Or, "I don't wanna go to school.." Or something like that. She didn't even complement my outfit. I huffed, fixing my hair. Still nothing. She just curled her hair with the curling iron. "You want me to help you?" I finally broke the silence. Yeji shook her head. I bit down on my lip, walking out of the bathroom. I got my bags and stuff together. I was confused. Why was she not talking to me? Was it something I did? Last night, things were fine. We watched a movie together and cuddled. I waited for her. What was taking so long? Jesus, it's only a Monday. But I suppose it is the last so people wanna look their best. I sighed, "Yeji.." She hummed in response. Still no talking. "You're taking forever." She didn't say anything. I huffed, checking my phone.

I sighed, putting down my phone

I sighed, putting down my phone. "Hwang Yeji, if you don't get your ass out here-" Yeji came out of the bathroom, looking so pretty. I gasped, walking over, and played with her hair. She bit her lip, "What were you saying?" I gulped, "N-nothing.." I placed my lips on hers but she pulled away, "Quit. You're gonna mess up my lipstick." I huffed, and pulled her back to me. "I'll put more on.." I kissed her again. Yeji sighed, kissing me back. Her lipstick tasted like strawberry ice cream. I loved it. I loved her. I grabbed my bag, and her bag, "Here babe.." Yeji took her bag, and my hand. I looked down at our hands than at her. A smile formed in the corner of my lips. I opened the door, walking out with her. Yuna and Lia were just at the end of the hallway. I sighed, "Great.." We had to walk by them. I pulled her close to me, wanting to get by them quickly. "Woah what's your problem?" Lia asked. I pulled Yeji into the elevator, "Ow.. babe I wanted to talk to them.." I made no eye contact with Yuna, and shut the elevator door. I put my hand on her waist, "We don't need to talk to them. You don't talk to them for the rest of day, you hear me?" Yeji was confused, "Why? What happened? Ugh did you and Yuna have a fight again?" I tugged on her skirt, "Do what I say." She huffed, "Why do I always have to do what you say and you don't do what I say.." The elevator door opened, "Because that's how it works.." I went to the car, putting our bags in the back. She got in the passenger seat, putting on her seatbelt. I did the same, but I got in the drivers seat. I started the car, and drove off. Yeji was quiet. We got stuck in traffic so it made even more awkward when we didn't talk. I groaned, "This is taking forever!" Yeji interlocked arms with me, "Patience." I rolled my eyes, "I'm never patient. And never will be." Yeji sighed, taking her arm back. I put on music. What is love? Damn, it's like a curse. It always plays. Hopefully when we debut, I'll have all I ever want. Which is Yeji, my family, our pets, my dream of being an idol, and down the road, maybe a kid or two. Yeji wasn't singing. "Babe.." I said. She looked at me. "Why are you so quiet?" She sighed, looking out the window. "Nothing to talk about." I raised my eyebrows, "Come on.. you always talk about the weirdest things.. like.. uhm.. what's the new show you were talking about?" Yeji huffed, "You don't even pay attention to what I say!" I kept my hands on the wheel, "You talk too much, okay?! I can't listen to everything.." She crossed her arms, "It's called The Miracle." I looked at her, "Okay.. and what's it about? Like the one fat girl or something.." She glared at me, "Oh so now you're just body shaming girls? I wonder what you think of me.." I bit my lip, "How else am I supposed to describe it? Isn't that what it's about?" Yeji huffed, "You could say her name maybe." I sighed, "I just told you that I wasn't paying attention, I wouldn't know her name.." She looked at me, "You never pay attention to me.." I finally got out of traffic. "That's not true.. I pay attention to you.." Yeji crossed her arms, "You just said I talk too much so you don't pay attention.." I looked at her, "Well maybe if you were talking about something I like.." Yeji glared, "You hate everything." Okay, maybe that was true. I just said I hated my sister so... yeah. "Oh look there's a squirrel! I love squirrels!" Yeji looked at the squirrel, "I thought you said that you hated squirrels after they pushed acorns on your head.." She was right. "Uhm.. I-I like them now.." Yeji shook her head, "You don't. See, I actually pay attention to what you say." I turned into the school parking lot. "Well anyways.. remember.. no talking to Yuna or Lia." Yeji sighed, grabbing her bag, and walking in without me. I bit my lip, "Well I screwed up." I put the bag around my back, going into school. Yeji was at her locker, fixing her lipstick. I came over, looking at her. She had lipstick on her chin, I wiped it off with my finger. She looked at me. I said, "You had lipstick there.." Yeji nodded, grabbing her books. I had to make it up to her. I'm sure she's mad at me for saying that I don't pay attention to her.