Chapter 56 - Kids

| Time Lapse | The next day at 8 pm

POV | Yeji
"What are we gonna do about your mother? If she founds out that we had the abortion she'll freak out.. oh god.. what are we gonna do?!" I was panicking in the kitchen. "Yeji listen to me.. I'll have JYP PD take care of it.." I looked at Ryujin, "But Ryujin what if she takes you or tries to threaten you again?" Ryujin stomped, "I've had enough of this shit! I'm gonna finally stand up for myself and put her in jail!" I held my head, "Ryujin.. I can't lose you.. we can't take that risk.." She grabbed my arm, "You wouldn't lose me. I promise." I nuzzled my head into her neck, "You better be right about this." Lia walked in, "Be right about what? Did something happen?" I froze, "N-no.." Ryujin pulled away, "I thought you were out shopping.." Lia looked at us, "I was. Now I'm back. What is going on?!" I yelled, "Nothing is going on!" I took Ryujin's arm, "Let's go.." Ryujin stumbled, and rushed out of the dorm with me. "W-where are we going?" I interlocked arms with her. "We're going to Twice's dorm. Lia is gonna try to get the truth out of us and that can't happen." Ryujin nodded, and walked with me. Jihyo opened the door, and gasped when she saw us. "H-hey sis.." I said. She pulled me into a hug, whispering in my ear, "I'm so sorry Yeji.. I know you wanted to have the baby.. and mom was no help.." I hugged her back, "I missed you.." I said. "I missed you two.." Jihyo said. This was the first time she actually seemed to care about me. Ryujin watched us. I soon pulled away, and Jihyo looked at us, "How are you?" Ryujin sighed, wrapping an arm around my waist. "I-it's getting better.." I felt guilty again. This was all my fault. I was one the decided to have the abortion because I couldn't handle it. I felt so stupid. I basically killed an innocent life because I couldn't do it. Ryujin had every right to be mad with me. Anyone did. I stared at the ground, thinking about things. What would've have happened if I held onto to the baby? What if Nayeon was right? Maybe that baby would have a bad life because me and Ryu wouldn't be around. I felt sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I didn't realize it but tears were falling the whole time I thought about it. "Y-Yeji? Honey.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to upset you.." Ryujin wiped my tears. That's where I got back into it. "I-I need a moment.." I walked off, continuing to wipe my tears, "Deep breaths.. deep breaths.." I told myself. "Ah fuck I'm so sorry.. I should have never even took off the damn pill.." I said and leaned against the wall. Nobody was outside. No cameras or anything. It was just me and the brick wall. "I'm just a bad leader.. I'll never be the best.." I played with my hair as tears fell. "I screwed up.. I put myself before Ryujin.. I know she wanted that baby so bad.. and I'm sure she's still mad at me for giving up.." Who was I even talking to? Gods knows who. "God I'm so stupid.." I hit my head against the brick wall. I watched the sunset. "I sure as hell hope MIDZY doesn't make the same mistake as me.. they should love theirselves and not care about what others think.. but I'm the complete opposite.." I then felt my phone vibrate.

My tears fell on the keyboard

My tears fell on the keyboard. I wiped them off, and sent some texts.

 I wiped them off, and sent some texts