Chapter 60 - Caught

POV | Yeji
She whispered into my ear, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight, you won't even be able to walk.." I whimpered, pushing her hand off of me. Ryujin put her hand back on me, squeezing my ass. I moved a bit, feeling my skin burn up. "Is something wrong Yeji?" Chaeryeong looked at me. Ryujin slid her hand up my safety shorts. "Nope.." I whispered in Ryujin's ear, "Ryujin quit." She stared at my lips, "It's hard not to. Don't wear revealing clothes then." Then the elevator door opened. She quickly took her hand out, and walked with the kids. I stayed behind a bit, probably shouldn't do that since I'm the leader but I didn't want to. If she'd see my ass again she'd fuck me right there. I shouldn't but.. I don't mind it. I love the feeling of Ryujin grabbing me and telling me she'll fuck me hard. I loved it. "Your cheeks are red.." Ryujin looked back at me. I sucked in my lower lip. She smirked, and then looked ahead. "What's that about?" Chaeryeong asked. "Oh nothing.." I looked at Ryujin up and down. The shorts she had on, turned me on. Damn. We got into the car. Ryujin's hand went immediately in my shorts. I arched my back, sitting up. I covered her hand, and kissed her. Ryujin pulled away, looking out the window while rubbing my clit. We were addicted to each other. It was just a fact. "Mama." I flinched, reaching behind to grab Ryujin's hand. "Y-yeah?" Kwan leaned back in the chair, "I don't feel great." Lia said, "Why don't you take the medicine I gave you?" Ryujin pressed harder on my clit. "What medicine?" Ryujin asked. "It's just Tylenol." Lia was in a good mood. Wonder what made her in it. Ryujin nodded. I moved when I felt her press a sensitive spot. I pinched her thigh, "Quit it.." I whispered. Ryujin huffed, "Yahhh!" She yelled. Everyone looked at us. "Yahhh!" I mocked her. Ryujin stuck her tongue out. I sucked her tongue. "Ngh.." she looked out the window. "What are you guys doing?" Yuna asked. Ryujin pressed even harder, "Yeji is being a child." I pinched her thigh again. "Yahh! That hurts! You want me to pinch you!" You already are dumbass. I huffed. Ryujin bit my cheek. I shoved her out of the way. Ryujin took her hand out. "You wanna fight me?" I squinted my eyes. "Oh it's on!" She yelled. "What the hell?" Chaeryeong looked at us. I didn't care about the hell thing right now. We started to bite each other in a playful way. "Yah!! Unfair!" She pushed me when I bit her sensitive spot. "I'm gonna eat your hair!" I widened my eyes as she tackled me in the car. "Yah! Argh!" We groaned and tried pushing each other. "Mama, mommy!" Jihoon looked at us. We kept smacking each other's hands, "Ugh!" I just wanted to get off me but she wanted to tackle me so our hands collided. "Guys get off of each other, you're acting childish." Chaeryeong pushed us off. I huffed, crossing my arms. Ryujin mocked me. "Yah!" I yelled. Ryujin was now being a pain. She mocked me again, "Yah!!" Then I felt her lips on mine. Then we started to do angry kisses on each other. "Kids this is why you never put together two idiots." Lia said. I gave up, wrapping my arms around her neck. We kissed, "We love each other shut up." The doors opened. Shit was almost got caught. I pulled down my dress because I knew Ryujin would be mad if I didn't. "You guys are crazy.." Kwan said while tugging at my hand. "My friend here is gonna watch you while we perform okay?" She nodded, "Alright."

POV | Ryujin
I couldn't help but stare at her ass. So fucking hot. I wanted everyone to know she belonged to me. I really did. "We're filming in two minutes.." Yeji said while walking in the dressing room with me. "I can't wait to see you dance in that outfit." I blurted out. Yeji widened her eyes, "Aye!" She pushed my shoulder. "Especially when you crawl on the floor.." I licked my lips. Yeji laid her head on my shoulder when the cameras started rolling. I let the stylists do my hair. We talked about weird things and every once in awhile I would check on the kids. They were playing on Kwan's iPad since Yeji took away Jihoon's. Jihoon really shouldn't have called her a hoe.. he learned that from me. Oh well. "Alright 3, 2, 1." The guy on intercom spoke. I walked out with Itzy on the stage. Everyone cheered. I had to stare at her ass. It was so hard not to. Lia hit me, "Eyes.." I bit my lip, looking at all the fans. I waved. Yeji was right in front me. Her shoulder line was hot too. Jesus whats wrong with me? Checking out my girlfriend of a lot of people and cameras.. and I'm not even supposed to check people out. Or be gay. She looked back at me and that's where I froze. My cheeks felt super hot. Yeji cupped them, "You're gonna nail this." I pressed my lips together. Then the music started. Yeji quickly turned around, doing the choreography. I did the same.