Chapter 41 - Delivery

| Time Lapse | The next day

POV | Yeji
I woke up to Ryujin groaning really loud. I hugged her tightly, "Baby are you okay?" She held her stomach, "Fuckkkkkk..." I tried my best to comfort her. "Babe?" I said. Ryujin huffed, pulling me away, "You're no fucking help.." She got up, going to the bathroom. I knew she was on her period. What a great way to start my day. I sighed, getting up. I put some jeans and a crop top. I was waiting to get into the bathroom because I needed to do my makeup. I didn't want to yell at her though because that would make things worse. After 10 minutes, she came out, looking pissed. I pecked her lips to make her feel better. Ryujin didn't peck my lips back or anything. She went straight to the closet. I went into the bathroom, putting on my makeup. Then Ryujin came in, "You look like a hoe.." I looked at her outfit. A stained sweatshirt with sweatpants. I was embarrassed for her. Ugh. "You look like you just got wasted.." Ryujin hit my shoulder. I chuckled, pulling my hair up in a bun. "Now you look like a skinny white straight girl.." I rolled my eyes, "I'm skinny and white but there's no way I'm straight.." Ryujin rolled her eyes. "Ryujin.. I'm dating you and you're a girl.." She put on fake glasses which made her look even worse. No makeup. Geez. I took her hand, "Hyunjin fixed my car.." She huffed, "I could've done it.." I sighed, "Ryujin we talked about this.." Man I hated when she was on her period. I grabbed our stuff, making sure I'd carry her bag. "Give me my bag.." This wasn't gonna end well so I just gave it to her. We were on our way to the car when Yuna and Lia tagged along with us. "Sis.. you look like you just got wasted.." Told ya! I stuck my tongue out at Ryujin. Then Lia said, "And you look like a hoe.." Ryujin stuck her tongue out at me. "Bitch.." I mumbled and walked on. "But did y'all really have sex that hard?" Yuna asked. "Not really.." Ryujin looked at me, "Time.." She said to Yuna. "It's 8:24." She shook her head, whispering something in her ear. "Ohhh.. oh okay.." Yuna said. I sighed, wrapping an arm around her waist. Chaeryeong came out her dorm as we walked by. "Hey.." She said. Lia waved, "Hi.. do you guys just wanna drive all together?" I nodded. Soon, we got in the car. Ryujin was laying her head on my lap. I played with hair. "So you guys have to act like you're not dating in school.." Yuna said. Ryujin nodded, "Yeah.. can you handle that Yeji?" I huffed, "Yes I can.." The whole rest of the drive was silent. Kinda weird. We barely spoke in school. If we did, it was small talk. Like here's your book or something like that. It wasn't that hard to control ourselves since she was on her period and always got mad at me for the stupidest things but you know what this is part of dating girls and I'm fine with it.

POV | Ryujin
I was minding my own business in class when Taehyun approached me. "Ugh, what do you want?" Taehyun looked at me, "Wheres your sister?" I was shocked. "There's no way I'm letting you hurt Yuna." Taehyun said, "I'm not hurting her.. w-we just need to have a talk. Me, you, and Yuna." I tilted my head, "Why?" He then said, "Tonight at 6." Then he gave me an address. I raised my eyebrows, putting the card in my purse. "F-fine.." Then he walked away. Huh. Am I just hearing things since I'm on my period or what? This was not making any sense to me. Then I got horrible cramps. I huffed, trying to go through the pain. This was the only class I didn't have with Yeji so I couldn't look at her and tell her I felt bad or anything.. she would always make me feel better. I sighed, waiting for class to end. After a few minutes, it was lunch. I got up, going to my locker. Yeji looked at me, "Hello.." I tried to act annoyed, "Hello.." I shut the locker door, going to the cafeteria. "Did you guys actually break up?" Someone asked me. I ignored it. I went to usual table, looking at Yuna. "Hey sis.." Yuna looked at me, "Why do you want to talk to me? Did something happen?!" I raised my eyebrows. "What?! You never want to talk to me." I crossed my arms, "That's not true.. you're my sister." Yuna sighed, "Whatever.. Anyways.. what's going on?" I bit my lip, "Taehyun wants me and you to meet him at I'm assuming his house.. at 6." Yuna raised her eyebrows, "Why?" I looked down, "Didn't say.." Then Yeji showed up at our table. Weren't we supposed to be going with this whole break up thing? I looked at her, "Hello ex.. what do you want?" Yeji was being serious. "Ex?" I said. She needed to talk to me. I stood up, going to the bathroom with her. I looked at her, "W-what?" Yeji opened her mouth but no words came out and then she closed her mouth, biting down on her teeth. I stroked her hair, "Babe?" Yeji looked at me, "R-Ryujin I love you.." She kissed me and then walked out. What was that supposed to mean?! Jesus Christ. I was worried for the rest of the day.