Chapter 38 - Ryujin's birthday

POV | Yeji
I was so fucking stressed. I never realized that Ryujin was so picky. Lia was paying for this too. I tried talking her out of it. "Lia.. please let me pay.. she's my girlfriend.." Lia looked at me, "Yeji.. we all know that you're struggling.. look it's okay.. I'll pay for it.. I care about Ryujin too and I want her to be happy so please.. just pick out everything you see.." I gulped, "I don't want to make you pay for all of it.." Lia crossed her arms, "Stop arguing with me. I'm paying. That's the deal.." I sighed, walking around the store. I saw a watch. Ryujin would love that. I pointed it out, "Do you think she would like this?" Lia nodded, "Yeah.. make sure to get the black band.. it would match with her style.." I chuckled, "Yeah.." I put it in the cart, getting the black band like Lia said. I looked around. Maybe this was getting easier. A whole pack of scrunchies. "Get that.." Lia pointed to it. I nodded, putting it in the cart. I got a phone call.. shit it was Ryujin. "Fuck.. what do I say?!" I looked at Lia. "Just say you're trying to calm us down by watching a movie.." I nodded, picking it up. "Hey babe.." I said. "Hey.. how are things going? It's been 30 minutes.." I gulped, "Well I'm watching a movie with them to get them.. to calm down.." Ryujin said, "Alright.. if you need any help.. I'm just a couple doors down.." I nodded, "Okay.. I should be good.. love you.." Ryujin replied, "I love you too.." She hung up. I quickly put my phone in my pocket. "We have to hurry.." Lia nodded. I looked in the jewelry side of the store. I found this necklace. "That looks pretty.." Lia said. I bit my lip, "Yeah.. it does.." I put it in the cart, continuing to look around.

| Time Lapse | 2 hours later

POV | Ryujin
I don't know what the fuck they were doing over there but it had been 2 hours. I  was getting ready to go over there when Yeji came through the front door. I crossed my arms, "What took so long?" Yeji looked nervous, she set down her bottle of water on the kitchen counter. "It was a longer movie than I expected it to be.." I walked closer to her, sniffing her. She smelled weird. Yeji raised her eyebrows, "What? Do I smell bad? I literally just took a shower.." I sniffed her hair, "Where did you go?" Yeji looked at me, "I went over to Lia's dorm.." I huffed, she had went somewhere. "You don't smell like Lia.." Yeji turned around, "Yuna got a new perfume.." I nodded, "Then thats it. She needs to get rid of that.." Yeji nodded, "It really does smell bad.." She opened the fridge, looking in it. I looked at her ass. "Yeji.. why is your ass big?" Yeji looked back at me, "What do you mean?" I placed my hand on her, "I mean no offense.. but you're small.. since when was your ass big?" Yeji huffed, "I don't know Ryujin! Stop asking me questions.." I bit down on my lip, "W-well I like it.." She made a gross face, "Uhm.. ew.." I chuckled, grabbing her waist, "You're my girlfriend.. don't be grossed out.." Yeji nervously laughed and shut the fridge door. "Is something wrong babe?" She walked over to her phone. "Nope.." I raised my eyebrows, going over to her. I hovered over her shoulder. "Who are you texting?" She quickly put the phone down. "No one.." Yeji walked into our bedroom. I bit my lip. She was hiding something. I just knew it. I came into the bedroom, looking at her. Yeji was texting. I crossed my arms, "Yeji.." She put the phone down again. "Yes?" I sat on the bed, "What's going on?" Yeji sat in my lap, not saying a word. I tilted my head, and played with her hair. I couldn't see her face. "Kitten?" Yeji looked back at me, "Nothing is going on Ryu.." I blinked fast, "Then why were you so nervous and not telling me who your texting?" She leaned back in my arms, "I was just texting Yuna.." I nuzzled my head into her hair. "Oh okay.." Yeji kissed my cheek, "What do you wanna do?" I kept nuzzling my head into her hair. "I want to go out on date.." She said, "Alright.. for your birthday?" I nodded, "Yeah.." Yeji then said, "Well where do you want to go?" I rubbed her waist, "I wanna go back to my hometown. Chuncheon. It's about an hour from here.. I'd love to show you my favorite place there.." Yeji nodded, "Okay babe.." I smiled. "Are you thinking of just going on a date and then coming home or..?" Yeji asked me. "I think we could come home tonight... let's leave in like an hour.." I said. Yeji nodded again, getting off my lap. I huffed, "Kitten.." She laid on her stomach and held my thighs. Yeji's head was in my lap. I bit my lip, petting her head. So pretty.