«Chapter 5- Monokuma»

«Hajime Hinata?»

My eyes flicker open for the second time today.
The world focuses much quicker this time. I'm surrounded by blue.
I wait numbly for the pain to come and it shoots through me like electricity.
"Ow..."
"H-h-Hajime?" A blurry figure crawls towards me.
"Mikan! Are you ok?" My voice comes out in a rasp.
"Y-yeah... I hurt my arm." Her arm is speckled with sapphire blood.
"Wow..." I wipe away the blood- and leave a handprint of blue. I look down at my own hands- and they're completely soaked in blood. I stare at them for a minute, my brain slowing down. blood is smeared all over them. My blood. One though breaks through everything else-

I need to get out of here.

"Ah shit. Sorry." I ball them into fist. "Fuck!"
"I'm sorry!" Mikan squeals. She raises her hands instinctively to her face. 
"Don't worry. I'm glad we weren't-"
I look around. We are sitting outside the medicine room, on the baked-potato pavement. We. Me and Mikan.
"Where's Nagito?!"
"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Mikan stumbles to her feet, legs shaking. But I'm ahead, running to the door.
"Nagito?" The door is blocked. I strain against it, pounding on the door, ignoring the pain, ignoring the blood. "NAGITO?"
I ram into it with my side. The door groans in shuddering pain and slumps open like a mouth of a long-dead creature.
The smell crashes out like a wave, the smell of a thousand different medicines smashed into one steaming puddle. I pull my shirt to cover my mouth.
"Nagito! Shit, are you ok?"
Nagito has his back to us, his arms and legs splayed like a broken doll. There's shards all around him, framing his body.
"Nagito? How..."
It's like he wasn't even in there at all.
There's not a spot of blood on his body, not a single cut or gash.
He opens his eyes and sits up leisurely like he's just woken up.
"Oh... hello Hajime." Nagito mumbles.
"What- how? Are you ok?" He holds up his hands like a toddler and I blindly pull him up.
"I'm fine, honestly." He smiles. His smile looks...different than before, like it's been injected with something. Something poisonous. It strains at the edges of his mouth.
"Don't you remember? I am the ultimate lucky student." He grins and walks out.
Two figures are waiting outside for us. Ibuki and Sonia jump as we hurry out, their eyes darting over my bloody clothes and Nagito's clean ones.
"What happened to you guys?" Ibuki yells.
"It does not matter! Hajime and Nagito, we must hurry! Something dreadful has happened!"

I'll skip the introductions because we all know how that goes.

"A killing game?" I yell. "What?"
"I knew it..." Nagito mutters beside me.
"AAH! No- please-ahhaha!" Mikan sobs.
That bear dances on it's stage. I wish I could tear it to pieces.
"I expect you to start right away! Headmaster's orders! Let the killing game begin!"

Killing game...

Killing game...

Killing game...

Thanks for reading! Please vote if you enjoyed!
Also the next chapter will have the first murder! Who do you think it will be? Winner gets a shout out!!!