«Chapter 10- Snowflakes»

Warning for vomiting

«Hajime Hinata?»

I manage to make it outside before I start breaking down.
"Ugh-"
I vomit on the side of the building, choking on the foul taste. Tears sting my eyes, and it's like I'm vomiting up all my feelings for Nagito, every memory we've made. I want to forget it all, but even after I'm finished, it still feels like there's something lodged in my throat.
"Hajime?"
"What do you want." I know I've probably got pink-rimmed eyes and vomit splattered on my face, but Komeada steps back, his eyes glowing with fear.
"Do you hate me?" He whispers.
No! Yes. I don't know? So in the end, I reply, "You killed someone. You KILLED Nekomaru." He reaches out a hand, and in the reflection of the pool it's stained bloody blue.
"Get away from me. GET AWAY!" I yell, scrambling away from him.
Komeada's eyes fill with tears, that fall and streak down his face, neon blue refractions of the swimming pool, like he's crying blood.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He cries, like a little child.
"Just leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you ever again." I scream, waiting for him to run away. He does. He walks in long, elegant strides towards the dock, his shoulders shuddering with silent sobs.
I'm on the floor. I stare at my hands, imagine him touching me, the stains of blood. He kissed me. He fucking touched me.
I yell at the sky, the indigo-blue, and I cry into my blood-soaked hands.

That's when the first snowflakes begin to fall.