«Chapter 4- Execution»

«3rd person»

Akane's body rocketed backwards, her screams caught in the wind as she catapultes down the tunnel. The last thing she sees, the last glance at her classmates, is Chiaki's face, glossy with tears.
She rockets down a tunnel, dragged by a chain around her neck. Her arms flail, but Monokuma is stronger, unrelentingly dragging her to her doom.
She bounces on something springy, like a canvas. A... trampoline. The collar around her neck loosens. Akane breathes a sigh of relief. Is it... is it all over?
That's when the metal clashes around her ankles and wrists.
Akane is suspended on the trampoline, her legs bound together, arms stretched up in a gymnastics pose.
Slowly, slowly, the trampoline begins to bounce, throwing Akane in the air, again and again, higher and higher. 
The gymnast is hurled 10 metres in the air, Still  shackled by her wrists and ankles, trapped in her own body.
She reaches 20 metres. She reaches 30 metres. She reaches 40 metres, 50, 60- 100! The trampoline bounces, straining against its boundaries, tearing, ripping, straining.

A huge hole tears through and Akane falls, like a fallen angel, down, down, down,down, down, down-
before the chains catch her, ripping her body apart.

...