«Chapter 4- Don't leave me»

«Hajime Ḩ̵̱̝̰̲̲̠̟̱̖̅̌̓̅i̸̧̖͔͆̂̂͜n̶͙̤̭̳͚̠͇͂̊a̵̘͕̱̲̹̮̐̐̈́̌̆́̇̏͝ț̸̩͖̦̗̤̻͔̟͓̒a̷̭̬̎̿͑̏̄́͐͌͊̚?»

We walk to the mountain, carved with Monokuma heads. It's insane to think once there was 16 of us. After drowning, stabbing, crying, blood-
Now There's only 8.
Me.
Peko.
Ibuki.
Chiaki.
Hiyoko.
Byakuya.
Gundham.
Him.
Nagito.
A huge staircase explodes from the mouth, leading into the dark depths of the mountain, bloody blue in the sunlight.
Our fourth class trial is about to begin.
I take to the podium, my brain churning.
I know what I have to do.
"Alright, let's look at the evidence. The gun, the tape and the pills." Peko begins. She holds Ibuki's hand under the podium, and Chiaki holds her other hand, side by side. "The pills, Hajime, can you explain?"
"When we first got to the island, Me and Mikan looked at this building with loads of these inside- but they all got smashed."
Nagito looks at me, his eyes confused.
"And the tape- I know where it's from."
His eyes widen.
He wants this.
He wants to be executed.
He wanted to kill Mikan.
"Nagito, it was you, wasn't it."
"Yes."
One word.
One word that completely shatters me.
"Why? WHY! Why would you kill her? WHAT DID SHE DO?" I yell across the courtroom.
"You sick fuck." Chiaki hisses, clutching Ibuki's hand.
"I hope your execution is exceedingly painful." Peko adds.
Nagito laughs softly, his eyes focused on the floor.
"I deserve it after all. Monokuma, I-"
"No. You need to tell us." Ibuki interjects. "Why. Why did you do it."
Nagito sighs as if we're all absolutely stupid.
"Mikan was a traitor." He spits.
"What?" I stammer. It's like he's ripped out my already shattered heart and stamped all over it. My two closest friends- the closet friends i can remember- have both betrayed me.
"She was feeding information on us to Monokuma. She was never on our sid-"
"You're LYING." Chiaki yells. "He's lying, Ibuki. Don't listen to him. He's insane."
"You'd have done it. If you knew." Nagito grins.
"You would have killed her, Chiaki. You stabbed Teruteru. Peko, your boyfriend killed him. Hiyoko planned and carried out a murder. And i'm the evil one here? Just because I killed someone's girlfriend?" He spits, leaning forwards to stare at us all with his glassy, wide eyes. "Suck. It. Up. We've all murdered and killed and destroyed. We all should be executed." He grins.
"Alright everyone, let's get voting!" Monokuma shrieks. My hand hover over the button, just as a huge wave of love comes crashing down on me. I love Nagito. He may be crazy and deranged and insane but I love him. It's a love that can never be destroyed. I don't believe in ghosts, or fairies, or demons, but I do believe in soulmates.
I vote for myself.
"Well, that's 7 votes for Nagito and 1 for Hajime! Bye bye Nagito. Let's give it-"
"No, Nagito, please!"
I rush over to him, leaping over my podium and grabbing his shoulders.
"Everything we've got! It's-"
"I'll never forget you." Nagito smiles, kissing me delicately on the lips. He leans in close, as if he's about to kiss me again.
"See you in hell, I̷̡̧̠̺̭̺̜̟̫̜͍̙̗̠̙̬͎̮̯̪͊̇͑͐Z̵̢̨͓̞̩̣̗͍̥̤͕̬̪͕̺̤̪̤̍̏́̄͌̃̋́̀̋̏̌͊̋̄́͛͘͝͝ͅŲ̷̻͙̻̭̼̟̙͎͍͖̘̟̠̔͐̉͋̍̇̔̈́́͒͆̒͋͛͗̓̽̓̇̅̑̊͘̚Ȑ̶̢̨̢̤̫͎̺̲̟̘͉̭̭͎̥̎̈́̐̓̔̌̔̽̽͋̍͗̽̓̏́̽͂̓͋̃̕͜͠͠͝͝ͅU̷̘̯͑͒́̆̌͗̄̊͋̾͋͐̏͌̀̌̃́̐̿͘͘ ̶͕̥̬̌̌́̃̇̓̑̔̕K̴̢̩̗͍͔̈̓̈́̎̉̽́̓̓̓͐̆̈́͘͘͝Ą̴̪͊̾M̵̢̡̨͚͉͍͖͍̩͎̗̻̘̜̱̻̲̺̭̤̭̰̫̈́͑̌͑͑̔́̂̓́̏̓͆̽̏̃̅̍̀̈́͜͜͠͝ͅA̶̢̧͔̯̝̻̩͖̠̻̰͎͗̌͊̅̈́͌͑̒͒̑̅͗͆̈̌́̓̐͗͒͘͘͘͝͠K̷̙͇͎̗̹͙̩͇̣̜͙̠͈̟͙͇̥͓̈̏̈́̍̑͋̈́͑̇̿̄͝͠ͅƯ̶̛͕̖͍̖̟̻̈́̑̅̂̅̌̉̆̒̊̐̍̑̽́̏̾̋̋̏͠͠͝Ŕ̷̮̫̳̰̲̹̮̫͍̣̩̱̹̣̠͓̺̲̀͋̈́̒͆͗͆̊̆̇̀̎̔̀̊̇͋͌͋̊̾͑͘ͅÀ̸̢̧̡̡̹̺͚̝͚̠͙̺̥͓͎̠͈͎̯̖̯͍̟̺̯̖̗̋͑̅́̋̋͐͊̈́͌̆͘͠͠͝ͅ."
"PUNSIHMENT TIME!"