«Chapter 5- Nagito vs Kazuichi»

⚠️- Blood, fighting
Announcement at the end!

«Hajime Hinata?»

Akane's body descends into the darkness below, out of view but the image is burned into my mind, bloody and brutal and vile. I tear my eyes away and look around the room; Mahiru has her hands over her mouth, next to a shaking Hiyoko; Ibuki's hair is dark against her porcelain skin; Mikan has her head in her hands, crying; Gundham is looking after his hamster, his back to the display; Peko and Fuyuhiko are close together, muttering softly; Nekomaru's head is bowed, his arms clasped together, identical to Byakuya; Teruteru looks close to being sick; Chiaki is crying, glossy tears decorating her face and Kazuichi is marching towards someone, his fists clenched, marching towards Nagito, who's- laughing.
He laughs uncontrollably, like bile trickling down his chin, his eyes twisted. He raises his head as Kazuichi approaches him.
"Why are you laughing...?" Kazuichi whispers, his voice low with pain.
Nagito chokes on his own spit before standing upright.
"Aren't you happy? Finally, this killing game has began?!"
"What is he talking about..." Mumbles Hiyoko.
"Such vile despair can only be overcome by true hope!!! All your faces, so determined to bring hope! It's amazing, it's, it's- incredible!"
Kazuichi studies his face for a moment, his face full of disgust. Then he pulls back his fist and punches him in the face.
Komeada hits the stone wall with a crunch before Kazuichi raises his fist, crashing it into Nagito's nose again so blue spurts onto his fist. Nagito doesn't want to or can't fight back, but weakly raises his hand. Souda kicks his leg and smacks his nose again.
"Hey! Get off him!" I yell, running over.
Souda spins around and I realise his hands are slick with blood. I only hesitate for a moment before his hand crashes into my chest.
"Hey- I don't want to fight you!" I yelp, but I have to push him back as he tries to hit me. He staggers backwards, but runs forwards again, raising his arm-
"STOP! ALL OF YOU!"
We twist around. Chiaki has peeled herself away from the glass, her tears wiped away.
"Stop! You need to stop fighting, please! We can't start- killing each other!" She spits.
"I-I'm sorry." Kazuichi mumbles. "Sorry, Hajime." He pats me on the back. I ignore the fact his hand is coated in blood and smile weakly back.
"Should we get going?" Peko announces.
"Yup! Let's goooo." Ibuki skips after her and the group trickles out.

I'm left with Mikan and Nagito, still leaning against the wall.
"Jesus, Ko, are you okay?" I ask, rushing over.
"Aha... ha... don't worry... about.... trash like me..." He pants. "I think my nose... is broken."
"Don't worry! I'm a n-nurse." Mikan stumbles over, for once not tripping. "I agree. You must have pretty bad luck that it breaks straight away!"
Komeada mutters something unintelligible that sounds like profanity.
"Should we take him to your room?" I ask nervously.
"Yeah, I have some b-bandages." She stammers.
"Can you walk?"
Nagito struggles to his feet. "Yeah, I think so."
The back of his head is slick with blood.
"Your- heads bleeding!" I yelp.
"Nice." He mumbles.
"Ok, l-let's get him back." We walk down the steps and back to Milan's cottage.

Hi! Do you want me to change the perspective for the next chapter? I might make it Mikan. Should I do that?