«Chapter 1- Izuru Kamakura»

«Izuru Kamakura»

I can't...

I...

I can't feel anything. Every emotion has filled, disappeared. It's so...

"Boring." Everyone stares at me, fear clouding their faces.
"Hajime...?" A girl with banana-yellow bunches asks, tears rolling down her face.
"Who's Hajime?" I mutter, sweeping my hair out off my face with a long, pale hand. My fingers feel hollow, almost as if they're empty, like a porcelain doll.
Someone grabs my arm, a girl with scruffy bubblegum hair and desperate eyes.
"Hajime, what the hell is wrong with you?" She murmurs.
"My name is Izuru." I hiss. "Izuru Kamakura. Who is this Hajime?"
Her eyes widen in shock.
"Um, guys." She turns back to the group. "I think we're in a simulation... and I think Hajime's glitching."

            █▓▒­░⡷⠂ΓIMΞ SҜIP⠐⢾░▒▓█

We sit in what once may have been some sort of cafeteria- now, the tables are thrown over, chairs are shattered shards on the floor, and the walls are overridden with symbols, glitched and buzzing with heat.
Apparently, I used to be a someone called Hajime Hinata. We're currently in a 'killing game' and many students have died already. I used to be friends with a girl called Mikan, and a boy called Nagito. Their deaths have triggered this 'glitch in the simulation', as Chiaki calls it.
I tune back into the conversation, my hands resting on the only remaining table.
"We need to find out whoever is running this." Byakuya decides.
"How are we going to do that?" Peko mutters.

I stand up and

I...

fall through the floor.