Love+pee+baby+leaving:-o

Cass p.o.v.

"I love someone else..." i said and he gave me a kiss with all his love, i replied but i pushed him to not cheat on Zach.

"Zach isn't?" He asked and i nodded.

"Fuck, i knew he was gonna do this again" he said but my mind was on the word again.

"Again?" I said looking at him confused.

"Your not stupid but in this situation you are. Thats Hayleys older brother" he said. Wow what a small world.

"It doesn't change my mind Ayden, your forgot about me when i needed you most" i said" and the baby". I started to feel some pee coming down my legs.

"Are you peeing?" He said.

"I dont know" i said exiting the closet walking to Zach with my legs stuck together.

"Um...Zach what happens when something wet comes out of you but its not really pee" i asked.

"Your......your....water broke" he said and i look at him worryed.

"Its time" i said and he lifted me up wedding style trying to run.

"Jesus girl you way a ton with that baby" he said while driving like a crazy man. Then he ran inside while the nurses came out with a wheel chair.

I was breathing in and out like i read in an article. They put me on the bed and check down there and they said i was ready. Ayden came running in so i had both the men of my life holding my hands.

I started pushing, screaming, sweating and breathing. My last and final push the baby came out, crying.

"Oh my god, oh my god" i said turning my head to Zach while he put his forehead with mines telling me i did it. Ayden face was in shock while he walk towards the baby and carryed it, he smiled at it while it was calm.

" let me see him" i said noticing his cap was blue. He carefully gave him to me. I literally think i had the happiest widest smile in the world. He open his eyes both to me and his dad and tears started falling down on me which i thought was sweat but it was Ayden crying. I scooched a lil so he can lay down with me and lil Isaiah Nathan Solar. Isaiah actually giggled looking at us. This was the blessing that my brothers death gave me. And i knew he smiled down looking at his little nephew.

-_--__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_--_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Zach p.o.v.

They looked so happy together, that i wished i wasnt alive. My heart was shattering into pieces.

"They look happy right?" Ashley said to me and i nodded sadly.

"Dude why are you tearing?" She asked and i just fake it telling her i was thinking about Elijah.

"Hey tell Cass that I left cause....family emergency" i said walking away, leaving the hospital. I really went to the bar to drink my life away. I started writing a text to Cass.
Cass, jesus your the love of my life your the reason why i became a better person.Your smile should be on everyday cause of that baby. You cannot stay forever looking at your past and thinking that it was all your fault cause it wasnt. Whatever happen stays there, live in the present and keep moving forward. I......love you and i love you so much that i dont wanna come in between the family you made. Your an incredible person and hopefully you raise this baby to be like you. Be with Ayden, make a life let him make you happy and the child. You guys are great people. Anyways goodbye......forever.

Send.press.done.

I left the bar and started heading home to pack my bags.

_______________________________________

Wowowoowowowo right? Anyways hope yall enjoyed it might make a sequel but hopefully yall enjoyed it and feel free to comment some feedback or any suggestions or whatever. Just be brave and confident i dont bite. I just want to kno any ideas. Ill even dedicate the chapter to you. Bye ;-) :-)^~^