Rachel?

Zach p.o.v.

I woke up and look at the time on my phone then i turn and saw Arianna and i think the rest of their names were Seyla, Ryley,Zenay,Ashley, and Haven sitting on the floor,all looking at me and taking pictures.

"Goodmorning" i said in my morning australian accent voice and they all giggled. I finally took in my surroundings and i saw i had no shirt on and just some grey basketball shorts.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"There in the pool" Zenay said and i ran out there back door and saw them clearly in the pool, I went back inside.

"Could i borrow a shirt?" I asked as nice as i can covering how mad i was.

"Yeah i thought you were gonna ask that" Arianna said while Haven handed me the shirt. They all went upstairs so i followed. This is were they all sleep, i thought in my head.

I went to Ariannas room and jump into her bed leaving a little space incase she wanted to sleep too.

I was half asleep, mostly asleep and i felt someone moved there leg on top of me. I let the person cause i was too tired to wake up and push it off. The person wrap there arms around me, so i turn and wrap my arms around the person.

'_'_'_'_-_'_'_'_'__'_('_'_'__'_'_'_
Cassidy p.o.v.

I woke up with the best sleep i had in my entire life. I look at my phone and it was barely 12 pm. I put my head back in my pillow not wanting to get up. Then i felt someone's arms go around me, so i open one eye.

Zach was the person, i silently scream pushing him off the bed.

"What? Why? Explain" i whispered yelled.

"You were in the bed? I......." and i looked at him annoyed" i woke up downstairs with all your cousins or sisters or whatever looking at me and i had no shirt on. I borrow a shirt, they all went up here so i followed and yeah i ended up in arianna bed with you but i didnt know you were in here" he said and then a question pop in my head which i regret asking.

"Did i do anything to..... you?"i asked.

"Welll........." he said and i gave him a skeptical look with wide eyes.

"You put your leg on top of me, and hugged me from the back" he said not wanting to look at me.

"O my godddd" i said stretching my face out with my hands.

"Its okay Cass, i wont tell no one" he said with a worried tone."why dont we just forget this or that ever happen" he added.

" its okay, its not like it was real, right" i said and he nodded.

"I......can you take me to the hospital to see my brother" i asked not trying to find the moment awkward.

"Yeah sure" he said not looking at me.

"After breakfast" arianna piped scaring us half to death. "Here some clothes" she handed them to Zach.

Then she went to her dresser and gave me a plad shirt with a tane top and some light blue jeans, then she left.

"How are we gonna change" i asked.

"You look the opposite way and i do the same, duhhh" he said and he turned first taking of his basketball shorts, i look at him stripping his clothes off. Hes actually has a really nice sexy body.Oh no, where has my innocent mind gone too.

"Were you just checking me out" he said with a smirk.

"Nooooo nooooo" i said turning around quickly.

"Sure......" he said"so do you mind" and i nodded my head approving that i wont look anymore.

I felt his eyes on me for some reason so i turned but he was fixing his shirt, i was finally dressed.

I turn fully and walk to him wrapping my arms around his back, smelling his scent from his shirt."Thanks for being a good guy friend and understanding" i said through his shirt.

"Do you believe in love at first sight" he asked looking down at me, lowering his head making a first move. When he was about to, i didnt wanna mess up this one so i quickly kissed him on the cheek and walk out the room while he followed keeping his distance. I couldnt risk it again, im now focusing on the right decisions.

"Breakfast" Leyla said while everyone was at the table.

"Uhhh no thank you, im good. We were just about to leave if you dont mind" i said pointing at me and Zach, Everyone nodded. I put on my boots and left out the door putting my glasses on for the first time in a while.

We left to the car and Zach put on his nerd glasses. I look at him with a smile cause he look cute.

"Hey i thought we could match"he said and i just nodded acting fake annoyed when i thought it was cute in my mind.

"Can we make a quick stop and grab some breakfast since you didnt let me eat over there, when the love of my life was on the table" he said and i rolled my eyes giving him the really look.

"The love of your life? Food?" I said.

"Yes, nothing can split us apart, in the future were gonna make little food babies after i eat her" he said and i gave him a disgusted face.

"Ewwwwwww" i said hitting his arm playfully.

"Hey, watch it im driving" he said laughing. And i stick my tongue out at him.

"So where are we going to eat" i asked.

"Your going to eat too?" He asked and i gave him the look.

We ended up going to IHOP cause that was the only restaurant that we agreed on.(it was the restaurant i wanted to go to :D)

"Table for two" the waitress said."are you guys a couple" she asked before i responded to a no, Zach piped in saying yes and the waitress gave us a warm smile. I guess since i was pregnant and she thought he was the father, i just played along. There was lots of families in here.

Zach grabbed my hand and i look at him but he ignored my gaze, we started walking finally to our table.

"Here put this on" he said giving me a ring that had a beautiful diamond on it.

"Where did you get that?" I asked him refusing to put the ring on. He never told me, he just kept quiet since i refused i guess.

"So tell me again, how did you ask me to be your girlfriend?" I asked sarcastically waiting for the story.

"Hello, my name is Rachel i would be your server today, are you guys ready for drinks or to order?" She asked as if she said that line many times.

"Coffee please" Zach and i said in unison. Then the waitress look at Zach and guilt flashed in her eyes. I look at him and he look pissed.

"Hey Zach,how you doing" she said calmly.

~Zach for visual~
The ex is back dun dunn dunnnnnnnn!!!:O :/