The Text

Cassidys p.o.v.

Ayden and I were holding hands the whole car ride until we were at school. I got out the car really quick and ran to the lunchroom.

"why are you freaking out" I said.

"I was acting I knew you will get here quick" she said and I just look at her annoyed. I saw she had half of her sandwich left so I grabbed it and took a huge bite.

"hey!!!" she yelled and everyone look at her.

"its non ya business" she said to everyone and they just went back to normal. I laughed when she said that.

"oh hey am I interrupting something" Jocelyn said.

"yes you were, I was just about to finish my best friends sandwich" I said taking a bite again. wow were did I get all that courage.

"would you like some?" I asked with my mouth full.

"eww no creep that has carbs and a lot of fat" she said and I rolled my eyes. The lunch door open and I looked. It was Ayden, almost all the girls were drueling over him and the rest of the squad behind him.

"hey Ayden" Jocelyn said sexually.

"hey" he said ignoring her.

"sup" I said like a guy.

"give me back my sandwich" Arianna whined so I gave her the rest. Then I felt somebody wrapped there arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"hi cass" Nico said.

"hey" I said turning my head to him and he gave me a quick peck. I look at Ayden but he was talking to Arianna and Jocelyn was on her phone texting I guess. Everyones phone suddenly beeped in unison so I checked mine and Nico checked his.

I looked at my phone and saw a pic of Ayden and I on the floor naked with a blanket over us from earlier. Then I looked at Nico face and he look mad and shocked at the same time.

"how could you?" he yelled I stood silent.

"it wasn't her fault" Ayden said he look at Ayden with a death glare.

"and your supposed to be my bro for life" he said punching him in the face. Then there was a fight in the cafeteria until the principal came and send us three to the office. I got 2 detentions which I deserved for skipping school and the fight. They got suspended for three days.

"I never wanna talk to you" Nico said and tears escape my eyes because that really broke my heart.