First Day of School

Cassidy p.o.v.

I was walking through the school hallways until someone knocked me down. I look to see who it is and it was not a surprise to see it was Jocelyn.

"never gets old" I said and she gave me a death glare, I just smiled back.

"hey are you okay?" someone asked while I was picking up my stuff.

"yea im fine, this happens like every year" I said finally looking up and to my surprise it was girl. She put her hand out to lift me up and I took it. Shes really pretty, I thought to myself.

"hi, im Arianna" she said.

"Cassidy but you can call me Cassy" I said.

"so whats with Jocelyn, has she always done this to you" she said and I nodded.

"you shouldnt let her push you around"she said.

"I have my reasons for not fighting back" I said. Before she ask someone put there arm around her.

"Nico get your arm off of me before i break it" she said while she grimace her face.

"no way lil cuz, I love you too much" he said trying to give her a kiss on the cheek. Then he look to me and stopped.

"who's your gorgeous friend" he said grabbing my hand kissing it. What a flirt.

"off limits" I said and he look at me in shock.

"o your totally off limits cause your mine" he said with a smirk on his face.

"gots to go ladies, I wuv you guys" he said speed walking ahead.

"idiot" Arianna said.

"I heard that" he said going into his class.

"it was meant for you anyways" she said and I was laughing my butt off.

"so what's your first class" she asked.

"advance math" I said and she grimaced.

" I hate math, its my weakness but you will get to meet my older bro since you have it with the seniors" she said.

"okay, bye see you at lunch" I said opening the door to a whole class looking at me. So I went all the way to the back of the class.

"today class, you will be taking a pretest to see how fast you are and so I can see your math skills" the teacher said as one of the students were passing out the test.

once everyone had there test we began. it was 20 problems but I finished early so I went to the front to give her my test but there was this other kid who finish at the same time.

"wow looks like you both would be me my early students" she said, and I look at the guy. He look like Arianna but in a very cute way he had black hair with beautiful eyes.

"Ayden this is Cassidy, our advance student from the juniors" she said but he turned around and left to his seat right away.

~pic of Nico~